PDA

View Full Version : K-1StarsLive Intl. in the Netherlands

FMACH
08-03-2009, 13:49
Hello Vechtsports fans, as we are organizing seminars/workshops regulary in Germany, we received several request from the Netherlands to do it there as well.

What do you, as active sportsmen and fans next to the scene, think? - is it worth to give it a try with the great stars in your homecountry? In your gym?

Just let me know your opinion?

Cu
Frank
(Muay Thai K-1 (http://www.K-1StarsLive.com))

BTW: Stefan "Blitz" Leko seminar pics are coming later in the day. It was another awesome seminar with 40 people attending and a lots of fun.

blackadder
08-03-2009, 14:01
Yes.
Do it near/in Groningen.
So uncle Addi can get there by bike. ;)

FMACH
08-03-2009, 15:00
Yes.
Do it near/in Groningen.
So uncle Addi can get there by bike. ;)

he,he - we`ll see how the reactions are.

marcelt
08-03-2009, 15:05
Very good idea Frank .I wanted to come a few times, but the distance kept me fom coming.

FMACH
08-03-2009, 16:18
Very good idea Frank .I wanted to come a few times, but the distance kept me fom coming.

We know, although we have a lot of people even driving 500 - 700 km one way.
It is strange. But thats how it is. We are thinking about it and maybe we can arrange
something nice in the Netherlands as well. Would be cool for everybody.

No long way for the fighter and no long way for the participants.
Only for us - but that is no big issue. At reasonable conditions for all, we would
go for a try.

marcelt
08-03-2009, 19:08
We know, although we have a lot of people even driving 500 - 700 km one way.
It is strange. But thats how it is. We are thinking about it and maybe we can arrange
something nice in the Netherlands as well. Would be cool for everybody.

No long way for the fighter and no long way for the participants.
Only for us - but that is no big issue. At reasonable conditions for all, we would
go for a try.

In such a small country we are not used to long distance. And you have to go back too. Especially if the superstar fighter or trainer is from Holland it's difficult to tell yourself to go to Germany. But it's great you're doing all this.
Utrecht or around would be a good spot, it's pretty central in Holland. I've had some events in Breukelen near Utrecht. I guess the rent is pretty affordable over there.

FMACH
08-03-2009, 19:38
In such a small country we are not used to long distance. And you have to go back too. Especially if the superstar fighter or trainer is from Holland it's difficult to tell yourself to go to Germany. But it's great you're doing all this.
Utrecht or around would be a good spot, it's pretty central in Holland. I've had some events in Breukelen near Utrecht. I guess the rent is pretty affordable over there.

Ok - mybe we get some other reactions.
For us it would also be fine to come over.

FMACH
09-03-2009, 09:55
Are there any other proposals for places or fighters?

Ivo C.
09-03-2009, 19:50
Are there any other proposals for places or fighters?
well there is always Amsterdam!
The cnter of the world!

Good thing to do!

blackadder
09-03-2009, 20:06
well there is always Amsterdam!
The cnter of the world!

Good thing to do!
NONONO!!! Too far away!!!!
Almere would be better.

marcelt
09-03-2009, 23:44
In Haarlem we have a very nice sportcenter. The first shows of It's Showtime were over there.

De man van 14K
10-03-2009, 11:16
In Haarlem we have a very nice sportcenter. The first shows of It's Showtime were over there.

Haarlem FTW:thup:

FMACH
10-03-2009, 12:59
cool places - we have to see...

onne1983
10-03-2009, 16:51
Yeah Frank! Haarlem is Da place 2 be!

FMACH
11-03-2009, 09:57
really Haarlem?

marcelt
11-03-2009, 10:01
Hahaha. Right!

But Utrecht (or surroudings) is the most central place in our country.

FMACH
12-03-2009, 22:33
Hahaha. Right!

But Utrecht (or surroudings) is the most central place in our country.

OK