PDA

View Full Version : Anderson"Bradock" Silva wins VIP fight Night vs teammate Hesdy Gerges

FMACH
22-03-2009, 01:41
I am just back from the VIP Fight Night in Neuss Germany.

Hesdy Gerges, who jumped from the visitor seat into the tournament and replaced a not started fighter. He had to face Aytac Yahsi (just 8 fights experience) from team Diamond Impact Bochum. In a tough fight (remember 8 fights vs. 46) Aytac survived and lost just by points. Although he had a closed eye and a broken nose. Broken nose also happened to Hesdy as it came to my attention. All my respect goes to Team Diamond Impact with his very ambicious and heartful fighter.

Andy Schadenberg from GG coached by Cor Hemmers, won his first fight and had to quit the tournament with a broken hand.

In the final Hesdy had to battle Anderson"Bradock" Silva in a tough fight that had to be stopped by heavy injury of Hesdy. (Leg/foot injury)

Winner of the tournament and new VIP fight night champion is Anderson"Bradock"Silva.

2morrow (sunday) i will upload all the pics with trophy and from backstage with a report on our website. I will announce it here as well.

It was a perfect night in a perfect location with a lot of nice cars (ferraris and porsche etc.) on the parking places.

Cu
Frank

Pimp-Daddy
22-03-2009, 02:19
Thanx...

badrdemo
22-03-2009, 07:04
Respect for Hesdy Gerges he jumped into the ring with out any warming up to save the tournement.
The Chakurikifighters was winningg and stand in the final.
Caus it was the tournement for Bradock, Gerges act like he had a injury caus they will never fight egouther!!! Zo Bradock take the first price and Hesdy take the second so thats waths happend. Hesdy no lose and Bradock no win. Just shake hands and split the mony and go back to holland. It was Chakurikinight again!!! Osu!!!

I am just back from the VIP Fight Night in Neuss Germany.

Hesdy Gerges, who jumped from the visitor seat into the tournament and replaced a not started fighter. He had to face Aytac Yahsi (just 8 fights experience) from team Diamond Impact Bochum. In a tough fight (remember 8 fights vs. 46) Aytac survived and lost just by points. Although he had a closed eye and a broken nose. Broken nose also happened to Hesdy as it came to my attention. All my respect goes to Team Diamond Impact with his very ambicious and heartful fighter.

Andy Schadenberg from GG coached by Cor Hemmers, won his first fight and had to quit the tournament with a broken hand.

In the final Hesdy had to battle Anderson"Bradock" Silva in a tough fight that had to be stopped by heavy injury of Hesdy. (Leg/foot injury)

Winner of the tournament and new VIP fight night champion is Anderson"Bradock"Silva.

2morrow (sunday) i will upload all the pics with trophy and from backstage with a report on our website. I will announce it here as well.

It was a perfect night in a perfect location with a lot of nice cars (ferraris and porsche etc.) on the parking places.

Cu
Frank

doom
22-03-2009, 08:32
bradokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr 1 Leg
22-03-2009, 09:11
thanks

Richelieu
22-03-2009, 09:19
Thanx Frank. Silva is a very good fighter!

Slome
22-03-2009, 13:09
mixfight gaat internationaal...

MMAFAN-1122
22-03-2009, 13:21
Super gala... ben er geweest... Bradock is erg goed bezig!