PDA

View Full Version : Nieuw intervieuw Paulo Filho

Il Loco
25-03-2009, 12:32
Phenomenon in Jiu-Jitsu and MMA, Paulo Filho was unanimity in middleweight rankings, which showed him as the second best athlete in the division. Coming undefeated to WEC, the black belt won the belt of the category, but several problems outside the ring resulted in his first defeat and his release from the organization. After several months of treatment, Filho is back to the trainings. In exclusive interview to the TATAME, Paulão talked about his treatment, the victory of Demian Maia over his tormentor, Chael Sonnen, the trainings with Arona and how would it be if his friend was in the UFC, Wanderlei Silva change of category and said about the cover report from the TATAME Magazine March issue, which put his fights with Shogun and Anderson.

How was your return to the trainings?

I’m 100%, training hard with the Master Distak, who is giving me a sensational base, and the Master Oswaldo Alves, a vision totally different of the Jiu-Jitsu. Thanks God I’m more focused, recovered from the problems I had. I met a cool girl that supports me. My father is in good health, everything is perfect for me. I think this is the best stage of my life.

Ik krijg de rest van het intervieuw hier niet geplaatst dus hier is de link:
http://www.tatame.com/2009/03/24/Paulo-Filho

Blythe
25-03-2009, 12:47
Hoop dat ie weer uit z'n dip kan komen.. de laatste partij zag er niet best uit.

Zonde van zijn talent en kunnen!

Ralph
25-03-2009, 12:48
Thanks!

dirk5
25-03-2009, 12:58
Ik hoop dat hij de spoken uit zijn hoofd heeft kunnen krijgen.

zijn laatste partij was hij met vanalles bezig behalve zijn tegestander.