PDA

View Full Version : Nick Diaz is not a doctor or a scientist …

Tony
04-04-2009, 13:31
… but he has smoked plenty of weed:

http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/nickdiazsmokingweed.jpg

“Well, people’s problem from what I see is they can’t stop taking pain pills once they start. And you’re not too good all pilled out, you know? Nobody does good all, you know, I mean I can’t say because I don’t take the shit, but I see them. I have a lot of friends who do a lot of drugs. There’s a lot of people everywhere that do a lot of drugs. Everybody, everybody, is on drugs dude. If they’re not, they’re an alcoholic or something. I don’t know if you noticed that or whatever, look around. The thing is, you know, it’s just, it would be a lot healthier for people to think, you know, it could be, shit, this sort of thing could be the healthiest thing someone does out of their day. Let’s take for example a person whose laying in bed, a cancer patient, a fat person, if you will. Someone who doesn’t do shit all day. That muscle contraction, that core strength that kind of happens, that pulls together when you’re maybe smoking weed or whatever, you know, you’re coughing or whatever, and that blood flow that happens at that point in time, you know what I mean? It’s sort of good for you. You know what I mean? I’m not a doctor or a fucking scientist, but I’ve smoked plenty of weed. And, you know, I think in my opinion it’s pretty damn good for you. It could be the healthiest thing someone does out of their day if they’re just going to lay there. You know, the most blood flow and exercise that they get out of the day. They’re going to cough weed, you know, and as far as lungs go or whatever, I’ve never had a problem with them. There’s no chemicals involved. I don’t know if you know this, but cigarettes, you know, when people smoke cigarettes it closes your airwaves, but when you’re smoking marijuana it expands your lungs, you know, you’re breathing pretty good. You have more airflow as far as I’m concerned. And, that’s paper that people are smoking. They’re not smoking tobacco. Those little shreds are paper that are soaked in tobacco flavored juice on a conveyor belt and then they wrap it up in a cigarette. But it’s all paper soaked in tobacco flavored juice. Everybody thinks they’re smoking tobacco or something, it’s disgusting. It’s all chemicals. Why do we have a hundred different things in a cigarette that they added to it when tobacco grows right out of the ground? I wonder if people would die from cancer if they were just smoking straight tobacco. I really do.”
Nick Diaz responds to a question about the difference between taking pain medication and other types of drugs during a conference call yesterday to promote his upcoming fight against Frank Shamrock on April 11 in San Jose. Classic Nick Diaz.

chickenwing
04-04-2009, 13:58
haha die gast is egt grappig .....altijd leuke interviews

Sendur
04-04-2009, 14:21
hij heeft wel gelijk.

marcelt
04-04-2009, 17:32
Volgens mij is hij niet zo slim, maar dat word je ook niet van plenty of weed.
Expand your lungs??? More airflow ??

Er was laast ook een Frande toeriste die "more airflow" had ;)

Paganstars
04-04-2009, 17:36
@marcelt, toen k jonger was en nog ademhalings problemen (bronchitis) dan was een jointje echte wel een adem winner (wel puur)!

marcelt
04-04-2009, 17:51
Als je dingen verbrandt krijg je toch koolmonoxide wat je inhaleert. Dat gaat tenkoste van zuurstofopname.

A.F.
04-04-2009, 20:07
volgens mij was ie zwaar knetter toen ie dit intervieuw gaf... you know...

Mr 1 Leg
04-04-2009, 20:25
volgens mij was ie zwaar knetter toen ie dit intervieuw gaf... you know...dat zou wel eens best kunnen flipper.