PDA

View Full Version : Alistair Overeem will defend the Strikeforce HW title on June 6

GSPfan85
11-04-2009, 11:19
Quoteworthy:

I’m in talks now with Scott (Coker) and I’m going to fight on June 6 to defend my heavyweight title. The time has come for me to come back to America and defend my title. I think there’s a lot of guys here that would make interesting fights, and I’m really looking forward to kicking some ass.
“Demolition Man” puts the Strikeforce heavyweight division on notice with his impending return to the San Jose-based organization on June 6 to defend the title he captured from Paul Buentello via second round TKO way back in November of 2007. Prior to dropping a close decision to World GP 2008 Champion Remy Bonjasky at last months K-1 event, Overeem had won five straight consecutive bouts — including a first round destruction of former K-1 heavyweight champion Badr Hari at the Fields Dynamite!! super show on December 31. Perhaps a win for Brett Rogers on Saturday night can put in motion a possible title match later this year?

marcelt
11-04-2009, 12:11
Hier is een interview met Alistair:

http://mmablips.dailyradar.com/video/alistair_overeem_talks_next_title_defense_1/

rafi
11-04-2009, 12:17
haha hij vroeg of alistair clean is.

dontmindme
11-04-2009, 12:22
haha hij vroeg of alistair clean is.

dat doet iedereen toch
:thup: