PDA

View Full Version : UFC 99 in Germany - your opinion

FMACH
20-05-2009, 12:20
As there have been some negative presentations in the media and in understanding, we would like to know your opinion on Kickboxen, Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts, K-1 (http://www.StrikezoneDortmund.eu) - Feel free to choose the answer that state your opinion. In order to choose more than one answer pleas vote first once and then go back via your browser.

cu
Frank

goro
20-05-2009, 13:43
Nach und? Was wollen sie dan mit die resultzat?

FMACH
22-05-2009, 12:42
Nach und? Was wollen sie dan mit die resultzat?

Hamburger essen...

kickboxer1987
22-05-2009, 13:01
Hamburger essen...

Mit schnitzel und bratwurst?

Tony
22-05-2009, 13:28
http://mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-forenbilder/niveau-sinkt.jpg

:lol:

blazin.arr0w::::
22-05-2009, 13:41
I see what you are trying to do here and it seems to be a good initiative. However, I do not think the outcomes of this questionnaire will persuaded those who are against MMA into thinking otherwise, all the more because it is based out of an MMA orientated website. With that in mind, you might want to consider posting this same questionnaire on a local / national news forum. After the results are in you can then go on and defend or explain the statements made in the questionnaire. Again, this will not convert the masses, but possibly you might be able to reach those with an open mind.

Good luck.

goro
29-05-2009, 18:37
I see what you are trying to do here and it seems to be a good initiative. However, I do not think the outcomes of this questionnaire will persuaded those who are against MMA into thinking otherwise, all the more because it is based out of an MMA orientated website. With that in mind, you might want to consider posting this same questionnaire on a local / national news forum. After the results are in you can then go on and defend or explain the statements made in the questionnaire. Again, this will not convert the masses, but possibly you might be able to reach those with an open mind.

Good luck.

Das weis toch jeden kind! das is ein enquete fur nichts gemachts. Du geths toch auch gene enquete machen an rauchers um tsu fragen oder ir in resto mach rauchen oder nicht?

Dubpkopf!

tjus