PDA

View Full Version : 'Mayweather' Who? Who’s Lyoto Machida?

Wiseguy
20-06-2009, 14:21
mayweather the boxing legend talking alot of shit of lyoto and fedor..

Floyd Mayweather launches scathing attack on Machida and Fedor

Undefeated boxing great, Floyd “Money” Mayweather has launched a scathing attack on both UFC light heavyweight champion, Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida and WAMMA heavyweight champion, Fedor Emelianenko, saying the pair don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as him.

Speaking to Mark DeLahunt this week, Mayweather had the following to say when asked about Machida.

“Who? Who’s Lyoto Machida? Lyoto Machida? Oh you mean that guy who sold 200,000 PPVs now he’s a superstar? It doesn’t take much over there does it? I’ve sold 3.5 million PPVs between my last 2 fights alone. How much money did Machida make his last fight? $100,000 maybe? Tell Dana White, for $100,000, I will come show him what a 28 million dollar check looks like.”

“How is Machida as good as Floyd Mayweather? Because he’s beaten a few unskilled bar room fighters? At the end of the day, you already know, when you watch Floyd Mayweather you see the past, present and future of the sport. Machida don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as me. Kousta Tszyu would whip up on his stank ass anyway.”

When asked about “The Last Emperor”, Fedor Emelianenko, Mayweather also commented:

“Again, who? Oh, you mean that Russian guy Oscar let fight for him? The guy who fought Freddie Roach’s boy? Yeah, I know him. He’s a nice guy, but man was Roach’s boy whippin’ up on him until he got that hail Mary overhand. He needs to get at a real boxing coach like Roger Mayweather to teach him how to throw a punch. The man had his head down and his eyes closed when he threw that punch, anyone who says that wasn’t luck doesn’t know much about the sweet science…”

Weighing in at little more than 150 pounds himself, Mayweather unfortunately would never have the pleasure of meeting either man inside the ring or the octagon, mores the pity. Maybe the big mouth from Michigan should worry more about the likes of B.J. Penn and Kenny Florian than punching above his weight.

By Michael Pepper.

Original source: LatestMMANewsNow.com

Haha you gotta love him.

Wiseguy
20-06-2009, 14:25
Lees net dat het fake . Close please.

GerritTonijn
20-06-2009, 14:34
zou me niks verbazen als die dat zegt, volgens mij heeft die al een x soortgelijke uitspraken gedaan in een TV interview over dat MMA vechts pussies waren enzo.
die crazy ass nikka verdiend een fedorstyle ground n pound.

Jani
20-06-2009, 15:20
het had mij ook niks verbaast,

wel jammer dat hij geblesseerd is geraakt en zijn partij tegen Marquez is uitgesteld..

van fightnews:

The highly anticipated July 18 fight between Floyd Mayweather and Juan Manuel Marquez has been postponed due to a rib injury sustained by Mayweather while training. The mega-fight was scheduled to take place at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and be televised live on HBO Pay-Per-View. “I am extremely disappointed that this fight has to be postponed. I was training very hard and looking forward to getting back in the ring on July 18th,” said Mayweather. Marquez, commenting from his training camp in Mexico, stated ”I was very disappointed to hear the news about the fight being postponed. I will remain focused, in shape and ready to fight whenever the fight is rescheduled for.” Information about a new fight date will be made available as soon as possible.

Sendur
20-06-2009, 17:58
die crazy ass nikka verdiend een fedorstyle ground n pound.

x2

bigboz
20-06-2009, 21:30
als hij dit echt heeft gezegd vind ik dat hij maar eens een potje moet vechte in de octagon kijke of hij dan nog zo praat.

revaz1991
20-06-2009, 23:26
wat is die jongen zijn probleem? dana daagde hem eens uit om te komen vechten in de ufc maar kreeg geen antwoord. em is ook zo'n keyboard warrior zoals veel anderen

NielsN
20-06-2009, 23:33
Nog niet gesloten?

De topicstarter zegt dat het fake is. :rolleyes: