PDA

View Full Version : K-1 Max personferentie filmpjes

Jeru
12-07-2009, 23:16
Handig dat Youtube kanaal van de K-1!! De personferentie in Shinjuku, Tokio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDf4VqC2ts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mNAeGMwX0s

Wheelie
12-07-2009, 23:51
Thanx Jeru, ook voor je PM ;)

iconian
13-07-2009, 00:18
zie leroy die hele speech in het japans doen? echt goed

marcelt
13-07-2009, 00:36
Heat and humidity were no deterrent for thousands of fans and a large number of the media, who turned out near the Shinjuku Station in Tokyo, Japan for FieLDS K-1 WORLD MAX 2009 FINAL 8 tournament press conference.
K-1 Event Producer Sadaharu Tanikawa informed the media and fans that tomorrows FieLDS K-1 WORLD MAX 2009 FINAL 8 event tickets are sold out, and with an overwhelming fan demand still present, FEG has agreed to put a very limited quantity of "standing only" tickets, which will become available for sale from 16:00 tomorrow at Nippon Budokan.
"Tomorrow's event will showcase one of the best fight cards in MAX history" said Tanikawa. He continued "As always we promise you the fans action packed evening of fighting and entertainment, so please support our event"
K-1 World MAX 2008 - Japan Tournament Champion Yasuhiro Kido who will face Holland's Leroy Kaestner in a tournament reserve match was first on stage telling the fans that he appreciates their support, and its the biggest motivating factor in his training. "My opponent is young, much younger than me" said Kido " But already he is very tough and experienced fighter, tomorrow I will have to use all my skills to defeat him". Young Leroy Kaestner, trained by K-1 great Peter Aerts was reserved in his comments and simple said that he trained very hard for this fight and will give it his all in the ring tomorrow.
In the second reserve match, K-1 World MAX 2006 and 2007 Japan Tournament Champion Yoshihiro Sato will take on Joerie Mes from team It's Show Time. Sato, who lost to Drago in the Final 16 in April, said that even though there is only five percent chance that he will make it back into the tournament, he will remain hopeful that with his victory tomorrow, there still will be the chance. Joerie Mes, who trains out of the same gym as Badr Hari and Melvin Manhoef promised an exciting fight, " I am an older brother to Badr and Melvin" Joerie said " and tomorrow, I will make them proud"
Armenian born Drago, who is responsible for eliminating Sato from the tournament was short in his message to the fans, promising an exciting fight. While his opponent Yuya Yamamoto of Japan, said to the fans " Since I lost in the K-1 MAX Japan tournament final to Kohirumaki, I was not supposed to continue in the tournament, but Kohi got injured, and because of your support, I was able to come back into the tournament. Thank you very much for your support." he continued to tell the fans that since he is now the only Japanese fighter left in the tournament, he needs their support, and promised to do his best and win all of this fights.
K-1 MAX newcomer Giorgio Petrosyan who is facing Albert Kraus in the tournament match, said that even though Masato is retiring this year, he is here to show the fans that the next generation of K-1 fighters also have very high level of fighting and technique. He also said that he hopes to face Masato at K-1 Dynamite on New Years Eve. First ever K-1 World MAX Champion Albert Kraus, was short in his address to the fans, telling them he was happy to be here.
Tournament favorite Artur Kyshenko of Ukraine told the fans that tomorrow he has a hard job to do, it will not be easy, but he is ready to do it and he is ready to win. 2 time K-1 MAX Champion Andy Souwer, who will face Kyshenko, showed a lot of respect for his opponent, saying that he is a very technical, and a very strong fighter, but he has no doubt that he will come out victorious tomorrow.
In the last fight of the tournament, 2 time K-1 MAX Champion Buakaw Por. Pramuk will take on Golden Glory trained Nieky Holzken. Both fighters promised exciting and technical match tomorrow.
Started at 2008 Dynamite, K-1 continues the "K-1 vs. MMA" theme as rising star Hiroya of Japan will take on MMA fighter Kiko Lopez from the United States. At the press conference Hiroya said that he trained very hard for this fight and told his opponent "Let's give the fans a good fight". Kiko Lopez, who was very humble his speech, told the fans that despite his age, Hiroya is already a great fighter and he is honored to fight with him.
MMA Superstar Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto who is taking Korea's Jae Hee Chean in yet another "K-1 vs. MMA" match, said to the fans that he did not expect to be fighting under K-1 rules so he is exciting and tomorrow will show a good fight. In response to his opponent's promise to knock Kid out in the 2nd round. Kid said that he does not see the fight making it into the second round.
In one of the most anticipated fights of the night, K-1 Superstar Masato will take on MMA Superstar Tatsuya "The Crusher" Kawajiri. Masato, who is never too reserved about his comments to his opponent, said that he does not consider Kawajiri a strong fighter and will beat him tomorrow. When asked what his strategy is for beating Kawajiri, Masato relied " You just have to wait and see it during a fight, I am not going to tell you now".

Jeru
13-07-2009, 08:20
Thanx Jeru, ook voor je PM ;)

No problem mano! :)

Jamila
13-07-2009, 12:40
Mogen de beste winnen .............

Warr Nieky .......

Gr, Jamila:thup: