PDA

View Full Version : Internet oplichter, lol!

Il Loco
20-07-2009, 13:45
Ik had een dj-set te koop staan via marktplaats, en kreeg een email van een of ander slecht Engels schrijvende man, dat hij me bereid was meer te betalen dan wat de set uberhaupt gekost had als ik hem verzond naar zijn zoon in Nigeria, ik zei is goed als het geld op mijn rekening staat verzend ik pas.

Toen begon het.

Kreeg een of ander vaag mailtje van citibank dat hun client het bedrag bij hun had klaargezet en wanneer ik de verzend bon ofzo aan hun liet zien zouden ze het geld pas vrijlaten naar mijn rekening.

Ik die gast dus gemaild dat het zo niet werkt, nu loopt die mafketel me de hele ochtend al te mailen, een kort overzicht;

i would have love to come and pick it up in person but presently am no in town i went for reseach program in houstin texas so that is why i wanted to ship it to my son who is in nigeria so that he can collect it for me so dont mind about the shipping cost am going to take care of that so now am going to pay you 950euro for the package and 120euro for the shipment cost hope that will be enough for shipping the package to my friend address in nigeria so get back to me with the information below

Hello *** , am sorry about this whole issue and want you to know that it will have to be solve because i do not like the way you are taking it at this moment, am a man of my integrity and i believe, you do not deserve to be cheat and neigther am i to be cheat, you know the money has been paid and it will get to you , so its easy, you just get back my half balance and the citi bank will rellease the money to you, i hope you can do something about it soon because i have contact the Citi bank and they told me, its the only way, they could guarrantee your money into your account,since you dont want to send the item when this is done, am afriad you will have to say thank and pray for me, i hope to read back from you soon.
thanks

how are you? i wonder why you have not send
out the item and the payment has been made
and also the money has been deducted from
my account ,Do you want to cheat me? after
i have make the payment into your account
you give me please don't do this for me
because i don't cheat people and i don't
want person to cheat me pls let me know
what is going about the package i dont wont
to take a legal action. i am fealing like
going to any were because of my money
because i don't want to loose my money and
i want to email the citi bank now for me to
know what is going on i will be waiting to
hear from you thanks. so
get back to me now or i take a legal
action,

what is going on now cause i can understand you again you gave your bank details in order to make the payment and after i have made the payment into your account you decided not to ship the item to me and beside you know the rules of the bank that after the money have been deducted from the account is not refundabe and i believe by know they are processing your money so please get back to the bank to know the reason the money has not been transfer into your account because i know citi bank will surely get your money transfer into your account when you meet there require need so please for god sake do whatever they ask you to for the sake of you and i please get back to me with a joyful message that the item has been shipped to the address giving to you

thanks
love hear back from you

Note: please dont cheat me because i wont be happy that you cheated on me be a very good child of God cause i know you are god fearing.

Om nog maar niet te spreken van die citibank mailtjes;

Due to the high risk of fraudulent activities with most of people,We now offer special safe and secure payment for both seller's and buyer's,that is why we are using this method.

http://airdiffusion.com.my/UserFiles/Image/Citibank.jpg

Dear ******,

We are waiting your response concerning a Citi bank®payment of €1070,00 EUR made by our client Toomy Evrest for item # :(DJ set, speakers, versterker, mengpaneel )Item recently bought from you and we are using this opportunity to inform you that you have to send the item so that the money can reflect in your bank account.

The money has been deducted from the buyer's account and ready to be deposited into your bank account. It will be credited into your account as soon as we receive the shipment reference/tracking number, so that we can verify that the item has been shipped. The shipment reference/tracking number is to be sent to us

This is to protect both the buyer and the seller.

NOTE THIS
Our bank will not release your money to your bank account until you have follow our procedure because we can not break our bank rules,we have been using this policy for over 25 years to secure both buyer's and seller's from fraudulent act..So kindly ship the item immediately today and send us the shipment scanned receipt for the shipment verification so we can transfer your money to your bank account immediately and also we will release all the needed information to you.. We need your response immediately because we attend to thousands of customers daily around the world.
You must make the shipment to follow CITI ONLINE TRANSFER PROCEDURE and send us the shipment scanned receipt for the shipment verification so we can file your shipment scanned receipt on CITI BANK RECORD so we will release your money to your bank account when this is done.This is our policy to protect both buyer's and seller's from fraudulent act.CITI ONLINE TRANSFER CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT SERVICE.
We are waiting for your reply immediately because we attend to thousands of customers daily around the world
Thank you for using Citi bank!
The Citi bank Team

If you have any question,You are free to contact our customer service center through the links below.

Met FBI scam logo en alles erop en eraan haha...

Aantal van mn antwoorden;

Legal action my ass, i dont thrust this citibank payment, you are a cheater!

When i send the item, the money will never be at my account, i do not thrust this shit.

I have someone picking it up tonight, so i am selling it to someone else sorry!

This is the last mail i will send you, i will only sent items when the money is actually on my acount! And i know this citibank scam!

You are just one of those stupid Nigerian assholes that try to fool people trough the internet.

I have someone coming to my house tonight to buy the dj set in real live.

The citibank says that they only send the money when the product is already shipped, and i am not going to ship anything without the money being on my acount.

You are a cheater, you want to pay me more then the product costed in the first place, second you are from another country, why would you buy something from a Dutch site like marktplaats when you aren't even in this country, why wouldn't you just bought it from ebay, now fuck off!

joost
20-07-2009, 13:53
Ja hier zit markplaats vol mee.. heb ik ook al erg vaak gehad van dat soort emails

Dennuz
20-07-2009, 14:02
Ach ja, zolang je niet zo dom bent om spullen te versturen voor je je geld hebt kun je nog best lol hebben met die lui :D

leks
20-07-2009, 14:20
Lol @ foto citibank, das idd wel erg overtuigend :lol:

Stuur een bericht terug met een bigass foto v/het hoofdkantoor van DHL met...

Dear sir your item (DJ panel) has been shipped.

Now pay the fucking money!!!

Tony
20-07-2009, 14:37
Idd maak een nep verzend bon :)

lachen

Il Loco
20-07-2009, 15:20
Idd maak een nep verzend bon :)

lachen

Jij bent de photoshop king, dikke reps voor iemand die een nep verzond bon maakt naar Nigeria

Iwan
20-07-2009, 15:27
Lol Supertopic hahaha!

De man van 14K
20-07-2009, 15:55
idd dat zou mooi zijn, maar goed ik denk dat die fuckface dan ook niet meer zou reageren.

poNji
20-07-2009, 16:17
Erg "professionele" email van die citibank zeg! Elke keer.. Met.. Van die.. Dubbele.. Puntjes..

blazin.arr0w::::
20-07-2009, 16:35
[/URL][URL="http://img193.imageshack.us/i/awbns.jpg/"]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2340/awbns.jpg (http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/%5BURL=http://img193.imageshack.us/i/awbns.jpg/%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2340/awbns.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D)

20-07-2009, 16:36
En ja, het adres bestaat echt :)

20-07-2009, 16:38
Erg "professionele" email van die citibank zeg! Elke keer.. Met.. Van die.. Dubbele.. Puntjes..

hahaha idd. Daarbij zal bij een formele brief niet zo vaak het zelfde woord 2 of meer keer vallen, zelden because gebruikt worden en al helemaal geen kromme teksten als deze:

We are waiting for your reply immediately because we attend to thousands of customers daily around the worldhahaha

A.F.
20-07-2009, 17:33
[/URL][URL]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2340/awbns.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/awbns.jpg/)

Heyyy 1012.... amsterdamse walletjes ouwe

ICON
20-07-2009, 18:36
ik had t laatst met een of andere fransman toen ik mn auto wilde verkopen.
hij wilde dat ik alvast de groene kaart id en nog wat paperassen naar hem opstuurde
mafketels. snap niet dat er mensen zijn die daar intrappen

20-07-2009, 18:54
Heyyy 1012.... amsterdamse walletjes ouwe

Wat denk jezelf, ouwe ;) Ons buurtje. Helaas niet meer sinds die :twak: ascher, maar goed... off-topic

Garcia
20-07-2009, 19:13
ik had t laatst met een of andere fransman toen ik mn auto wilde verkopen.
hij wilde dat ik alvast de groene kaart id en nog wat paperassen naar hem opstuurde
mafketels. snap niet dat er mensen zijn die daar intrappen

It wasn't me :lol::lol:

A.F.
20-07-2009, 19:21
Wat denk jezelf, ouwe ;) Ons buurtje. Helaas niet meer sinds die :twak: ascher, maar goed... off-topic

vroeger...

Player omroep.nl (http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6794764)

Octavius
20-07-2009, 19:45
Nigeriaanse scam. Ach ja. Ze blijven leuk. Gewoon keer grof zijn in woord en dan krijg je de "Fuck You" terug van ze.

Il Loco
20-07-2009, 19:59
Nigeriaanse scam. Ach ja. Ze blijven leuk. Gewoon keer grof zijn in woord en dan krijg je de "Fuck You" terug van ze.

Nou deze niet, elke keer blijft hij slijmen; "why do you threat me this way, blabla" "come on be a child of god and help me out"

Haha

Jeru
20-07-2009, 20:53

OSU!!! :thown:

Appiej
21-07-2009, 01:34
Grappig dit.. heb net 2 dagen me nokia N95 op marktplaats staan.. en kreeg vanmorgen precies zo'n bericht van Citybank.. k had marktplaats al gevraagt naar personen die dingen in nigeria willen hebben, allemaal oplichting.
heb alleen geen zin om te reageren krijg dan ook van die kutmailtjes in me inbox!

Il Loco
21-07-2009, 09:58
Grappig dit.. heb net 2 dagen me nokia N95 op marktplaats staan.. en kreeg vanmorgen precies zo'n bericht van Citybank.. k had marktplaats al gevraagt naar personen die dingen in nigeria willen hebben, allemaal oplichting.
heb alleen geen zin om te reageren krijg dan ook van die kutmailtjes in me inbox!

Ja echt domme lui.

BTW dikke reps voor degene die een nep verzendbon maakt met onderstaand adres:

Good morning,
Thank's for the response the lord will sure blessed you according to your heart desire, please as soon as you ship the item this morning just get back to the citi bank with the tracking number and the scan copy so that they can deposit the money into your account immediately

Note:
Here is the address to ship the item to below

Name:Ayobami Oshodi,
Address:No10 Oke Owo Street
City:Iree
State osun
Zipcode:231008

best regards.

:thup:

DannyvK
21-07-2009, 16:45
Lol ik kan het jammer genoeg niet maar vind het wel grappig om te zien hoe die knakker reageert.. waarschijnlijk doet ie dat jammer genoeg niet eens.. :(

Mijn reps heeft diegene in ieder geval ook ;-)

22-07-2009, 16:28
Ja echt domme lui.

BTW dikke reps voor degene die een nep verzendbon maakt met onderstaand adres:

:thup:

Poging #2 :)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4053/image1drd.jpg (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/image1drd.jpg/)

22-07-2009, 16:33
Mocht meneer O nou echt het geld storten, dan wel netjes opsturen he :)

MB667
22-07-2009, 16:35
toch trappen er nog genoeg mensen in.

Tony
22-07-2009, 16:59
hahaha geweldig dit.. ziet er goed uit, die bon :D

NielsN
22-07-2009, 17:16
Poging #2 :)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4053/image1drd.jpg

En nu lachen als die Nigeriaan naar aanleiding van deze bon evengoed een juridische procedure opstart... :lol:

Mike
22-07-2009, 17:18
haha ben benieuwd heo ze reageren op de verzendbonnen van BA

22-07-2009, 17:23
En nu lachen als die Nigeriaan naar aanleiding van deze bon evengoed een juridische procedure opstart... :lol:

Nou bij deze veeg ik mijn straatje schoon. De bon is duidelijk vals en slechts te gebruiken ter vermaak. Ook heb ik al aangegeven dat als meneer O betaald hij zijn spullen moet krijgen en voorts dring ik erop aan bij gebruiker Il Loco om de bon niet te gebruiken.

:)

poNji
22-07-2009, 17:28
Alleen de datum op die bon al :p 2001

22-07-2009, 17:30
Alleen de datum op die bon al :p 2001

Dat was bij poging 1... poging 2 is beter aangepakt ;)

22-07-2009, 17:41

Overigens zie ik ze er wel voor aan. Als ze al zulke debiele moeite nemen om een dj set te krijgen, dan zal niks ze te gek zijn mocht er ook maar iets van winst in zitten.

Rougemonkey
23-07-2009, 14:44
Haha. Wat een fail.

23-07-2009, 23:04
Ondertussen horen we niks meer van Il Loco... ik denk dat de Nigeriaanse mafia 'm gevonden heeft en dat ze 'm nu dwingen plaatjes te draaien op z'n dj set ;)

Il Loco
24-07-2009, 10:10
Ondertussen horen we niks meer van Il Loco... ik denk dat de Nigeriaanse mafia 'm gevonden heeft en dat ze 'm nu dwingen plaatjes te draaien op z'n dj set ;)

Haha still alive.

Ik heb zelfs die bon gemaild, maar de beste man stuurt niks meer terug, ik denk dat hij alweer andere slachtoffers gevonden heeft.