- Vitor Belfort vs Moise Ribon
- Pedro Rizzo vs Jeff Monson
- Glover Teixeira vs Leonardo Chocolate
- Luciano Azevedo vs Milton Vieira
- Henrique Chocolate vs Eduardo Pamplona
- Alexandre Pulga vs Luciano Yzzy

Tsuki
28-07-2009, 10:27
WAR ARONA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivo C.
28-07-2009, 10:38
what a good fight card!

Bitetti Combat 4
Marcanãzinho, Rio de Janeiro
Zaterdag 12 de september 2009

- Ricardo Arona vs Marvin Eastman
- Rogério Minotouro vs Alex Stiebling
- Paulo Filho vs Edwin Dweeze
- Vitor Belfort vs Moise Ribon
- Pedro Rizzo vs Jeff Monson
- Glover Teixeira vs Leonardo Chocolate
- Luciano Azevedo vs Milton Vieira
- Henrique Chocolate vs Eduardo Pamplona
- Alexandre Pulga vs Luciano Yzzy

Mule-Kick
28-07-2009, 11:15
Damn idd een verrekt goeie card. Goed om te Arona weer eens te zien.

ChimiChero
28-07-2009, 14:15
Sorry ik kan de post niet aanpassen
nog twee

- Vitor Miranda vs Fabio Maldonado
- Leandro Batata vs Cassiano Tytschyo

robholland
28-07-2009, 16:36
Dacht dat Vitor naar de ufc ging????

Briant
28-07-2009, 16:43
Mooie kaart veel bekenden.

PD_EC
28-07-2009, 16:48
goeie kaart . ben benieuwd naar arona

m.g
28-07-2009, 18:20
goeie kaart . ben benieuwd naar arona

Damn anders ik wel wilde net vandaag een topic maken wat is er gebeurd met!! Erg vet weet iemand op welke regels er geknokt gaat worden!? Vale tudos rules zou zeker tof zijn.

Christophe
29-07-2009, 06:08
War BTT!!! :thup:

Christophe
29-07-2009, 06:20
Dit interview is al een goede 4 maanden oud, maar misschien vinden jullie het alsnog interessant:

Ricardo Arona
Thursday 26th of March 2009
03:55 PM
By Eduardo Ferreira

Without fighting since 2007, Ricardo Arona meet his friends Rogério “Minotouro” Nogueira and Vitor Belfort and a seminar yesterday, and spoke with TATAME Magazine about his plans to MMA in 2009. With ADCC’s postponement, the fighter plans on back fighting before September, and commented his Pride opponents future fights, Shogun Rua against Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva with Forrest Griffin. Check below the complete interview with Arona, who spoke about his plans for the MMA, the seminar, the reunion with Minotouro and Belfort, ADCC and his relationship with the BTT.

It happened an interesting meeting here with you, Vitor Belfort, Rogério Minotouro... How long didn’t this meeting happen?

Man, I was emotional and everything. There was a long time that I didn’t see Vitor, we three have a story... It was emotional, much better than I imagined.

I know is too far from your house, but do you plan going at Minotauro Team to train with them?

I already told them that I’ll go there. I returned to the trainings, hurt a finger, those little things that happen in training, but one or two weeks ago I already recovered my movements and I’ll go there to be near my friends, that’s what a want.

And the training center inside your house? How is it?

I have the idea to of constructing a gym, a training center inside my house, but it will take a while. Before that, I already made in my house a training center to put my friends together, is a good area with a ring, good to train only with the friends, for now. There’s something there, but is a little restricted.

You were going to fight the ADCC, but it was postponed to September. You said you would sign fot a MMA fight before... Is it right?

I received proposals, as I said, of Affliction, Dream and other events, but I just know that the ADCC was postponed to September and this moved a lot with my plans, it wasn’t what I wanted, no way. I don’t want to wait until September to fight, I will renegotiate before that to see if I fight the best proposal.

United States or Japan?

Man, actually a fighter has to go always in the best proposal, but today, I think is better for me to try America, United States.

UFC already spoke with you?

No, that’s what I said. Ultimate didn’t contacted me. I had contacts from Affliction, Dream, but had no position of the Ultimate.

Are you thirsty to return?

I’m thirsty to return, witch is the most important thing. The important is the guy to be thirsty wanting to return.

Do you continue at BTT?

As I didn’t return training yet, I had no contact with them and a conversation about anything. I’m planning my return, what I’ll do in terms of contract to see how I will find myself in terms of training, because I have a space that is mine, but I didn’t get to any decision in the BTT yet.

Maurício “Shogun” will face Chuck Liddell coming from a bad fight against Coleman. How do you think it will be?

In MMA, every fight is a surprise. As a friend of mine said, I think that Shogun is mathematically more complete than Liddell in terms of ground, movement, but Chuck Liddell is a very tough guy, very experienced. So, I can’t say who will be the best, I think both must be well prepared, Shogun can no longer run out of gas anymore and Liddell will need to develop his game a little, because he always do the same game, witch comes out right, but is very predictable. Anyone can fall down, for sure.

Wanderlei decided to drop the weight after the defeat to Quinton Jackson. Did you see that fight?

I often say that the easiest fighter to be beaten is the more predictable one. I think there are fighters that adopt the same tactic of fight since they started fighting, so this should be revised, should be changed, because what Quinton did was to improve the Boxing, gained more confidence and came to fight with Wanderlei that he already knew, Wanderlei that he knew what would do. In my opinion, that defeat came because it was predictable to Quinton Jackson know who he would fight. Fighters like Wanderlei and others, who do the same kind of fight since the beginning of the MMA, need to change their tactics, change their game a little, surprise, because this is the best weapon.

Now he’ll face Rich Franklin with at a catchweight fight. Do you think he will be well dropping weight?

Look, he has in his favor a whole life where he fought heavier guys, had athletes much more powerful against him... Than I think is in his favor. But he is taking a category of much speed, much spin and that requires much physical condition. Finally, he has in his favor be fighting with people relatively weaker, lighter, but also has all the agility against him, then he has to train a lot more too.

Bron: Ricardo Arona :: TATAME (http://www.tatame.com/2009/03/26/Ricardo-Arona)

Christophe
29-07-2009, 06:26
And the training center inside your house? How is it?

I have the idea to of constructing a gym, a training center inside my house, but it will take a while. Before that, I already made in my house a training center to put my friends together, is a good area with a ring, good to train only with the friends, for now. There’s something there, but is a little restricted.

Als jullie over Arona en zijn trainingscentrum willen praten: deze kerel trainde er regelmatig voordat hij een goede maand geleden naar Portugal verhuisde:

- Pedro Barcellos: Zwarte gordel uit de originele BTT-stal in Brazilië en persoonlijke vriend en trainingspartner van Zé Marcello, maar ook van o.a. Ricardo Arona en Paulo Filho.
::::: Brazilian Top Team ::::: (http://www.braziliantopteam.com.br/)

Uit: : Grappling/Thaibox/BJJ/MMA-seminar - www.MixFight.nl (http://www.mixfight.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=94744)

Het is misschien interessant om een Mixfight-reporter naar dit seminar te sturen en een interview met Pedro Barcellos af te nemen. ;)

Christophe
29-07-2009, 18:29
Het is misschien interessant om een Mixfight-reporter naar dit seminar te sturen en een interview met Pedro Barcellos af te nemen. ;)

Niet dan?!

Christophe
31-07-2009, 07:24
Nou, ticket boeken dan met je kadaver! ;)

:p