PDA

View Full Version : Fedor on the UFC Offer

Ivo C.
07-08-2009, 09:53
“I have the full control of the contracts and my career as well, and I get all the time financial reports and all contracts and all important issues are being discussed with me, and everything that I don’t like Vadim (Finkelstein) tries to stand for,” said Emelianenko through a translator. “I need to tell you I have complete control of everything that’s going on.”

Emelianenko was also skeptical of the UFC’s practices.

“From my viewpoint, the UFC does not have the proper attitude towards fighters,” said Emelianenko. “They don’t consider fighters to be normal people, human beings. What I think (is) that the UFC’s attitude towards the fighters is not the correct one and I don’t like their policy, which appears to be (a) really forced one, because the offer which we got was one kind, then on the Internet they published (an) absolutely different offer. The offer that we got from them was really miserable.”

There is always two sides of the story...
Here the full article: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/coker-responds-to-strikefarce-comments-18948

dirk5
07-08-2009, 09:57
Wat er echt is gebeurd..... we zullen het nooit weten!

NielsN
07-08-2009, 10:00
Wat er echt is gebeurd..... we zullen het nooit weten!

x2

(nóg een thread over dit onderwerp, kon er nog wel bij ;))

Tony
07-08-2009, 10:09
wakker nederland!

anyways.. waarheid zal ergens in het midden liggen. Maar op een of andere manier is dit een van de weinige keren dat ik Dana echt geloof. Ik geloof echt dat ze hun best gedaan hebben en ik geloof echt dat ze Fedor een mooi aanbod gedaan hebben.

kooivechter
07-08-2009, 11:43
Fedor gaat gewoon niet naar de ufc. Dat is echt een afgesloten hoofdstuk. Hij is een trots man en volgens mij kan hij die dana niet uitstaan.

Ivo C.
07-08-2009, 12:20
Fedor gaat gewoon niet naar de ufc. Dat is echt een afgesloten hoofdstuk. Hij is een trots man en volgens mij kan hij die dana niet uitstaan.
yes agree...

Sendur
07-08-2009, 12:55
PFFFFFFFFF kap er nou is mee!