PDA

View Full Version : cro cop *spoiler*

geeeken
21-09-2009, 15:07
Cro Cop reacts following UFChttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/mag-glass_10x10.gif (http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Cro-Cop-Down-On-Himself-After-UFC-103-Loss-Talks-Retiring.html#) 103 in an interview Cro Cop: I Didn't Have The Hunger

I f***ed up and that's all there is to it. Maybe the ones who i've said that I'm done are right. Obviously i can't break my mental block in the octagon. Besides, I've been training like a spartan for 20 years now, my body is worn out. The years cought up to me, I've been worn out.

WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED IN THE THIRD ROUND BEFORE THE STOPPAGE?

Dos Santos punched me in the eye and tore my eye-lid. Blood and sweat completely blurred my vision. I was standing there like a blind man. At one moment i confused my opponent and the referee.

DID YOU STOP THE FIGHT?

No, I didn't stop it and I didn't ask the judge to stop it. But it wasn't an early stoppage, he won that fight and would have won it by decision.

Simply put he is younger, more hungry, more aggressive. He wanted to win a lot more.

HIS FACE SHOWS YOU DID SOME DAMAGE?

Yeah, I landed a few good shots and cut above his eye but all together I failed big time.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDARY LHK?

The mat was slippery like glass. I almost fell down trying to do the LHK. But I'm not looking for an alibi. This was not the performance the public would pay for.

SO, WHAT HAPPENED IN DALLAS, WHAT HELD YOU BACK?

I don't feel the hunger anymore. I started playing it safe, I'm not ready to take risks. I would like to thank everybody that supported me and stood by me and everyone who helped me to prepare for this fight.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOODBYE?

I've been living a military life for 20 years now. Getting up at 6 am and having physically challenging task up to 8pm. I want a normal life. I'm entering a cage and thinking about fishing in Privlaka. You can't win that way.

WAS THIS YOUR LAST FIGHT?

Maybe I shold've quit after i won OWGP.
http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Cro-Cop-Down-On-Himself-After-UFC-103-Loss-Talks-Retiring.html

mama
21-09-2009, 15:10
Hou er nog ffies rekening mee dat nog niet iedereen de UFC gezien heeft. En als je het over CroCop en stoppen hebt in je titel........... dan is het moeilijk raden dat die knuppel al weer verloren heeft...

steftheboxer
21-09-2009, 15:13
zo dat is duidelijk...ik denk dat dit een zeer goed en wijs besluit is. Iedereen ziet dat het vuur weg is bij hem. één van de mooiste vechters uit de Pride tijd..

Misschien nog een afscheidspot in de UFC ( Couture ? )

Ivo C.
21-09-2009, 15:16
zo dat is duidelijk...ik denk dat dit een zeer goed en wijs besluit is. Iedereen ziet dat het vuur weg is bij hem. één van de mooiste vechters uit de Pride tijd..

Misschien nog een afscheidspot in de UFC ( Couture ? )

Vs Couture and Mark Coleman :D

De man van 14K
21-09-2009, 15:18
doe maar gewoon niet, op deze manier zal er weinig van CC overblijven.. Denk dan Randy hem de hele ring door mept