PDA

View Full Version : Junie Browning arrested for assault after drug-induced rage on hospital staff

Tony
08-10-2009, 08:55
http://mmamania.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/junie1.jpg
Junie Browning was recently arrested for assaulting three nurses at St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson, Nevada, after The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 8 alum was admitted for taking 16 pills of Klonopin — an anti-anxiety drug — “in an attempt to harm himself,” according to the Las Vegas Review Journal (http://www.lvrj.com/news/breaking_news/UFC-fighter-arrested-in-Henderson-hospital-assault-63715747.html).
Browning, who was brought to the medical facility by two concerned friends, allegedly pushed a female nurse, as well as struck two male nurses, when attempting to discharge himself against their better judgment.
He then reportedly warned the staff:

“Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family.”
Browning was labeled a “bad boy” after several drunken, and sometimes violent, episodes on the Spike TV mixed martial arts reality series. He was nearly kicked off the program several times; however, UFC President Dana White gave him numerous chances to redeem himself.
Whether or not Browning gets another chance after this incident remains to be seen.
The Kentucky native faces three counts of battery on a health care provider. He was released today from the Henderson Detention Center.
Browning most recently lost to Cole Miller via first round submission (guillotine choke) at UFC Fight Night 18 back in April

chief108
08-10-2009, 09:27
“Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family.”

vooral die volgorde is cool

micha
08-10-2009, 11:20
gewoon een idioot dus

Tony
08-10-2009, 11:24
total nut case

123trisweat
08-10-2009, 12:14
wederom een heerlijke promotie voor de sport MMA

Mule-Kick
08-10-2009, 12:37
Het blijft een stumper. Hoop dat ze hem opsluiten voor een behoorlijke tijd en dat we hem nooit meer bij UFC zien.

dietrik
08-10-2009, 12:39
Elke centimeter aandacht aan deze inteelt debiel is een te veel.

Judas
08-10-2009, 12:42
Denk dat ie in de bajes ook een centimetertje teveel krijgt

Christophe
08-10-2009, 16:27
Wat een ongelooflijk misselijkmakend stuk trailertrash is die Browning toch: mensen aanvallen en bedreigen die er hun beroep van hebben gemaakt om andere mensen te helpen en te verzorgen. Ik hoop dat dit het allerlaatste is wat we ooit van die stumper hebben gehoord. :thown:

Ralph
08-10-2009, 16:58
Junie Browning’s coach Shawn Tompkins says his fighter’s attempted suicide last night was a serious effort and not a cry for help. Browning has lost his UFC contract and faces three charges of battery as a result of incidents at a Nevada hospital following his admission.

Tompkins (pictured) tells Fighters Only he was altered by Browning’s ex-girlfriend that all may not be well with the fighter, so he went over to check.

"His friend and I went over to his place and got him. He was supposed to take one pill a day [of his prescribed medicine], he had taken between 16 and 20. We put him in the truck and drove him to the hospital right away where I admitted him immediately," Tompkins said.

"We noticed his mood and temperament started to change and he was becoming agitated and aggressive. He was moved into a room and the nurses explained they were going to have to pump his stomach.

“By the time we left and got to the end of the hall, there were police running down the hall. Apparently Junie struck three nurses and said something along the lines of, "Don't you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family."

Tompkins understands Browning may receive a backlash for the words and his actions, but he does not believe it is deserved. "I can say that that's not Junie Browning, He can't take words like that back, but he took an excessive amount of drugs," he says.

Browning is charged with 3 misdemeanours of assault as a result of lashing out at the nurses and was dropped by the UFC this morning as a result. For Tompkins, that is the least of his concerns. He has taken the young lightweight into hios family home to care for him while he rebuilds.

Shawn said "He was released and will be here in my home with my wife and I and we will care for him. This was not a cry for help, Junie tried to end his life. People on the forums treat fighters like we're cartoon characters, but it's not like that, we are human. This is his life and I feel like I almost lost a son last night".

Van: http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=3209&offset=0

Christophe
08-10-2009, 17:32
Tompkins understands Browning may receive a backlash for the words and his actions, but he does not believe it is deserved. "I can say that that's not Junie Browning, He can't take words like that back, but he took an excessive amount of drugs," he says.

Simpele dwaas!!! Lachen als hij dit zegt op de rechtzaak, en de openbare aanklager onmiddelijk erna een highlight van Junie's gedrag tijdens TUF afspeelt! :rolleyes:

Mike
08-10-2009, 18:12
People on the forums treat fighters like we're cartoon characters, but it's not like that, we are human.

t ligt idd niet aan junie zelf :D

el bastardo
08-10-2009, 19:56
W H I T E T R A S H L O S E R

iconian
08-10-2009, 20:18
hoorde net ook dat datsik (vent die arlovski k.o sloeg) in een gesticht zat, waar gaat de wereld naartoe

Vitor Belfort
08-10-2009, 20:27
hoorde net ook dat datsik (vent die arlovski k.o sloeg) in een gesticht zat, waar gaat de wereld naartoe

Hij heeft toch een aantal telecom-zaken beroofd en zit daarom in de bak ergens diep in Syberië! Maar dat was echt een nutjob!:D Dat zag je gewoon aan alles dat hij deed en aan elke interview........dat kan gewoon niet gespeeld zijn!

Judas
08-10-2009, 21:00

Hier een interview met hem in de gevangenis/inrichting. Heb het ooit es met ondertiteling gezien. Biggetje heeft nogal rare gedachtes:confused::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht0GzrgotPA&feature=related

Emilio
08-10-2009, 22:59
goh, ik dacht dat hij zn leven gebeterd had?

Zielige punk is het idd.

Mr 1 Leg
09-10-2009, 06:09
Het blijft een stumper. Hoop dat ze hem opsluiten voor een behoorlijke tijd en dat we hem nooit meer bij UFC zien.x2

d3mon1977
09-10-2009, 06:59
Biggetje heeft nogal rare gedachtes:confused::

FF nog die highlight van datspig:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2683676985587295275#

Harrie Nak
15-10-2009, 20:16
YouTube - Junie Browning Apologizes and addresses his attempt to take his life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hnVNNUH4I)

sikkwitttet
15-10-2009, 20:35
Hier een interview met hem in de gevangenis/inrichting. Heb het ooit es met ondertiteling gezien. Biggetje heeft nogal rare gedachtes:confused::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht0GzrgotPA&feature=related

jaah het is inderdaad niet veel soeps wat ie zegt

Ulis-E
15-10-2009, 21:49
jaah het is inderdaad niet veel soeps wat ie zegt

wat zegt ie dan?