PDA

View Full Version : Kort interview Aistair (mma rocks poland)

marcelt
19-10-2009, 01:02
Source : www.wordpress.com (http://www.wordpress.com)

Alistair Overeem was recently interviewed by MMARocks.pl. Below is a translation of some of the important questions that were asked.

http://nightmareofbattle.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/overeembros.jpg

MMARocks: During the press conference you said you will not comment on Brett Rogers words, but I need to ask again. This doesn’t bother you? Him talking the smack on the internet about you and how you’re not defending your Strikeforce title?

I will not comment on this, I am very busy with K-1 right now, with all the fight I have there. When there will be time to meet in the ring he will see. For now, I will not comment. I am very busy these days, i have a fight in Glory, then in DREAM.12 and after that I’ll fight in the K-1 Finals so I am very busy with training and fighting and I don’t have time for this bullshit.

MMARocks: OK, if we talk about Fedor, you have some plans to fight him? Do your managers talk to him already?

Of course I want to fight with him very bad. He is the Pride legend, the number 1 fighter in the HW division, so I always wanted to fight him. Personally I like him very much, he is a gentleman and very talented fighter. It would be a great fight. Now when he signed with Strikeforce i think this fight will happen. Before when he fought for Affliction and I was Strikeforce champ it was not possible. But now when he is with Strikeforce i am sure we will fight in 2010.

MMARocks: One year ago, in last interview you said you want to fight in UFC. Now when Fedor sign with Strikeforce, this make impact on your plans with UFC?

Its like this. Who ever treat and pays you better will be your employer. Right now I am very happy with Strikeforce, I am the champion of Strikeforce. If I ever go to UFC i need to resign from Strikeforce championship belt and fighting in Japan.

MMARocks: About a match against Mirko in K-1:

I don’t have desire to fight Mirko anymore, I proved everything I wanted. I wish him best and I really have hope that he can finish his career with some wins.