PDA

View Full Version : Nieuwe tegenstander Masato i.v.m. Botfractuur Petro ?

marcelt
03-11-2009, 23:06
The Krush Lightweight GP 2009 Finals were held today in Japan. Krush is a young organization (4 events old I think) that is very close to FEG and fighters who do good there will get a chance in K-1.
In today's event the great Masahiro Yamamoto (31-7-5) won two fights to become the champion of the 16-man Lightweight GP (around 60 kg I think). He avenged a past loss in the finals where he defeated Yuji Takeuchi, who got the a spot in the final after Naoki Ishikawa, who defeated him in the semifinals, wasn't allowed to continue by the doctors.
After the fight, Yamamoto called out New Japan Kickboxing Federation's Hiroki Ishii (44-9-10), saying that any fight location is fine for what would be a dream fight between two Japanese fighters.
Also on the event was the final of the 70 kg Road to MAX tournament where 21 year old Hiroki Nakajima defeated Yutaro Yamauchi by decision in the second extension round. Nakajima is now 10-0 with 7 (T)KO's and as can be figured out by the name of the tournament we should see him in K-1 MAX in the future.

After the event, reporters caught up with FEG president Tanigawa. Tanigawa talked about Masato's retirement opponent and said that they want to decide on an opponent this week.
Of course a candidate is this years champion Giorgio Petrosyan, but Tanigawa says that after visiting a doctor for a detailed check after returning home, it became clear that Petrosyan has a bone fracture in his right hand.
Other candidates are Andy Souwer, Buakaw Por.Pramuk, and Yoshihiro Sato. Tanigawa himself, not surprisingly, wants Sato as Masato's opponent.
They want to make an announcement on Thursday or Friday this week.
Source: Nightmare of Battle (http://nightmareofbattle.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/krush-masatos-opponent-tba-within-this-week/)

Jeru
03-11-2009, 23:49
Oh vandaar dat hij niet op 31 december vecht. Komt het Masato toch goed uit en krijgt hij zijn geliefde partij tegen Andy?

Justinian
04-11-2009, 12:16
Zou een mooie partij zijn voor Souwer.

Mr 1 Leg
04-11-2009, 15:01
Zou een mooie partij zijn voor Souwer.x2 zeker weten :thup: