PDA

View Full Version : Sato daagt Masato uit

marcelt
05-11-2009, 00:16
From Yoshihiro Sato's blog, with thanks to K-1Fans for the translation:
I heard that Petrosyan broke his hand.

I lost to Drago on April and lost the right to be champion.
This also meant that I lost the right to fight Masato, who wished to the fight this years champion, on his last fight.

Masato's comment that he wanted to fight this years champion irritated me.
I thought that it would reduce this entire world tournament into a qualifier for Masato's challenger.

But by losing to Drago on April, I lost the right to be irritated as well.

In the fight sport, results are everything.

With my neck hanging by a skin, I won two reserve fights against strong opponents.
If you're looking at just numbers, my record this year is better than last year.
But I still have a long way to go, having lost when I needed to win most.
Last Year 5 fights, 2 wins (1KO) 3 losses
This year 4 fights, 3 wins (2KO), 1 loss

In the fight sport, results are everything.
And recent results are more important than anything.

Souwer must be hurt, and his fatigue must be great.
I think he must have taken a lot of damage from the Final against Petrosyan.

I had no right to ask for a fight.
But now with the champion Petrosyan with a broken hand and his participation in doubt.

Please let me be slightly selfish...
no, I will be selfish.

As a fan of the sport, I want to see Sato Yoshihiro vs Masato on New Years Eve.
If Petrosyan can't fight, then the only man whose match-up against Masato will be anticipated will be Sato Yoshihiro.

If a fight isn't decided within a week, I'll participate in an event scheduled in Nagoya on December 23rd. But I'm asking the producers to give me a week.

"Masato-san, I'm keeping my schedules open for New Years Eve. I want to meet you in the ring again, and put up a fight that will set our blood on fire."

yoshi-HERO
Source : Sato Challenges Masato forNYE - Head Kick Legend (http://www.headkicklegend.com/2009/11/4/1114297/sato-challenges-masato-for-nye)

Casparvdzouw
05-11-2009, 08:12
Persoonlijk zie ik liever een eind aan hun 3 gevechten om te zien wie nou echt de koning van de MAX is/was al die jaren.
Buakaw-masato 3
Souwer-masato 3