PDA

View Full Version : Dana White: Dan Henderson is signed bij Strikeforce

Wheelie
06-11-2009, 12:48
http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/organizations/ufc104/dana_prophet01.jpg

The days of Dana White negotiating a contract have officially ended. It's done, finished.
Dan Henderson is no longer in the UFC and he is now signed with Strikeforce.
Don't listen to some ridunkulous MMA website with a red monster for a logo.
Listen to the man himself.
Kevin Iole from Yahoo! Sports talked to Dana White about the Henderson situation and it seems like the dude has completely given up on it.
“I guarantee you 1,000 percent that Dan Henderson is signed by Strikeforce...Dan and I have been friends and we will continue to be friends, but it just didn’t work out and he went to Strikeforce.”
All of this comes just a day before Fedor smashes your TV with some Russian combat sambo. Expect a huge announcement sometime during the broadcast that will shock a lot of people who haven't been following the Henderson saga the past few weeks. If it happens, I'll try to take a pic. Until then, I'm off to the airport to fly over to that place people call Chicago.

GerritTonijn
06-11-2009, 12:52
nice

FightingDutchman
06-11-2009, 12:54
Nice! Mooie tegenstander voor Mousasi om definitief naam te maken in de VS.

Tony
06-11-2009, 13:08
hell yeah.. Als Mousasi weet te winnen van Henderson dan is dat echt een mijlpaal vind ik. wordt zijn zwaarste test tot nu toe.

Ivo C.
06-11-2009, 13:10
nice nice nice
Let's hope strikefarce doesn't die...

Wiseguy
06-11-2009, 13:33
Domme keuze van henderson

Mule-Kick
06-11-2009, 14:17
Zou wel goed zijn voor Strikeforce. En als Hendo weg is verdient Marquardt eindelijk zn titelshot tegen winnaar belfort - silva

wrestler_nl
06-11-2009, 17:52
Iedereen heeft het al over henderson vs mousasi maar misschien wil hij op 185 vechten zoals in de ufc

ICON
06-11-2009, 19:17
ja, ik heb zoiets na de UFC,kan je altijd nog bij strikeforce terecht.

uhmm ja dat ie dus ook....