PDA

View Full Version : Gegard mousasi

Nopain85
18-11-2009, 13:35
Waar traint hij eigenlijk? vroeg ik me zo eens af .

thanks

Ivo C.
18-11-2009, 13:40
He trains in Lijden.
Sometimes in the M-1 Gym in Amsterdam.

Nopain85
18-11-2009, 13:43
kan je in leiden gewoon gaan trainen bij hem of is dat prive ?

___RZA___
18-11-2009, 13:50
kan je in leiden gewoon gaan trainen bij hem of is dat prive ?

Ja daar kun je gewoon trainen. Sportschool heet Jurojin als ik het goed heb.

Nopain85
18-11-2009, 13:52
sounds good , bedankt!.

Marquis
18-11-2009, 13:54
sounds good , bedankt!.

Pas maar op dat je in Leiden niet gaat Lijden :whistling:

Sendur
18-11-2009, 14:28
grappig

steftheboxer
18-11-2009, 15:19
Ben trouwens ook wel benieuwd wie zijn volgende tegenstander wordt?
gerucht gaat dat Henderson heeft getekend bij Strikeforce en dan moet hij serieus aan de bak..

dirk5
18-11-2009, 15:25
Ben trouwens ook wel benieuwd wie zijn volgende tegenstander wordt?
gerucht gaat dat Henderson heeft getekend bij Strikeforce en dan moet hij serieus aan de bak..

Hendo is nogsteeds een free agent.....

Verder is Sengoku kapot dus daar kunnen ze vast wel wat vechters op pikken.

dirk5
18-11-2009, 15:25
Update: I just got off the phone with one of Dan Henderson’s people and he says that Henderson has not signed with StrikeForce.

“No”, he responded when I asked if Henderson had signed with the California based promotion. ”I can tell you that Dan is getting ready to go hunting for the next three weeks and he has not signed with them. It is not out of the possibility, but as far as I know nothing has changed. Unless you want to consider a cup of coffee a contract offer.”
Conflicting reports have broken out by the ton today and this by far is one of the biggest as former PRIDE dual champion and current UFC free agent holdout Dan Henderson apparently has signed on with StrikeForce as contract talks between Hendo and the UFC have come to a screeching halt.
According to Kevin Iole for Yahoo!Sports.com UFC President Dana White has said that even though Henderson and the organization could not come to terms that there are no hard feelings as a deal could not be reached by both sides.

“We have a good relationship with Henderson, and there are no hard feelings,” White said. “He had a figure he believed he was worth, and we had our own figure, and we weren’t able to get together.”
However, Josh Gross of SI.com reported out of his Twitter that Henderson has met up with StrikeForce CEO Scott Coker, but the two just talked over a cup of coffee.

“Dan Henderson has not received an offer from Strikeforce. He met Scott Coker for the first time and they had coffee. That’s it.”
And to back it up, Steve Cofield for Cage Writer also said on Gross’ Twitter page that Hendo’s camp did not receive any offer from StrikeForce as well.

“According to Hendo’s camp, Strikeforce has not presented them with an offer.”
So the story here is that Dana White was probably asked about the previous report of Henderson signing and maybe did not hear from Henderson in the process.

Still we will keep you further up to date on this developing story whether we hear from another reporter or from Hendo himself.

steftheboxer
18-11-2009, 15:52
oh vaag, volgens mij riep Dana White twee weken geleden dat hij had getekend!

we zien het wel, wie zit er bij Sengoku welke interessant kunnen zijn?

In welke klasse valt King Mo eigenlijk?

dirk5
18-11-2009, 15:59
oh vaag, volgens mij riep Dana White twee weken geleden dat hij had getekend!

we zien het wel, wie zit er bij Sengoku welke interessant kunnen zijn?

In welke klasse valt King Mo eigenlijk?

volgensmij was meneer White president van de UFC en niet van strikeforce, de blaaskaak.

Mo is een lhw en hw, verder weinig spannends op lhw gebied maar genoeg slachtvee.