MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default rampage & rashad montage video

Voor als je nog niet al zin had in ufc 114 dit weekend

A brief history of the beef between Rampage and Evans Written by Zeus Thursday, 27 May 2010 12:55 1diggdigg

Sometimes people accuse me of veering off topic in my articles. These people are clearly insane. The beef between Rampage and Evans is great, but have we all forgotten what happened between King Mo and Rampage Jackson nearly a year ago? Imagine King Mo, Bobby Lashley and Rampage Jackson inside of a van. Now imagine King Mo doesn't have all six of his Sengoku chicks dancing in front of him and throwing roses which is probably the most depressing part. In the video, King Mo says that he's one of the best in the game right now and perhaps even better than Rampage sporting a 4-0 record (at the time) in only 8 months of MMA (all of which with Sengoku). Rampage essentially says 'Look man, you have 4 fights...relax. Everyone gets knocked out, but I will be rooting for you every fight'. Throughout all of this, Bobby Lashley sits back and plans what solar system he will invade and eventually takeover next (it's like a weekly thing for this guy).
    Check out this video summarizing the beef between Rampage and Evans in 122 easy to watch seconds.
    bron: middleeasy.com
    Last edited by CannieY; 28-05-2010 at 01:34.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Shogun Era

vCash

er is al een 114 thread
    "Some people have so much respect for their superiors
    they have none left for themselves."