MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Mirko Cro Cop Is Reportedly Retiring From Fighting

Mirko Cro Cop Is Reportedly Retiring From Fighting | MMATKO Mixed Martial Arts Videos, MMA Videos, UFC Videos

damnn ik heb hier mixed gevoelens bij... aan de ene kant zie ik hem liever nu stoppen met een winst dan dat hij door een harde ko moet stoppen (zie chuck) maar aan de andere kant is hij toch wel een van mij favo vechters aller tijden en zie ik hem nog graag terug
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Zou jammer zijn maar eerst zien dan geloven.
    Aoki - Hellboy - Gomi - Diaz Bros - GSP - Sonnen - Barnett

vCash

net zoals met Fedor zeker....

welkom bij mma-boulevard....
    Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dirk5 View Post
    net zoals met Fedor zeker....

welkom bij mma-boulevard....
    x2
    From Best!

vCash

Ik geloof er niets van.
    Cro Cop zei tijdens te post fight press conf. dat hij het liefst nog een contract tekent bij de UFC .( nu hij geen fights meer heeft op z'n contract)
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

"I wanted to prove to everyone that I'm not old and they are wrong. My preparation for this fight was the hardest it has been my entire life. I want the grand prix in 2006 with Pride, but tonight, my condition was better.... I was really dedicated.... I never felt so comfortable [inside the cage] in my career.... Pat caught me twice -- the punches were good ... especially the second one. It was good, but I was able to stand up right away. And I just felt a pain in my eye -- that's all I felt. I wasn't dizzy, just had a little double vision for about 10 seconds. Later on I was okay. I was just doing my thing, trying to involve him in the clinch to get him tired, take him down and to finish him.... I just felt good this time to tell you the truth."
    -- Mirko Cro Cop was on a mission to prove to everyone, including himself, that he still has what it takes to compete at the highest level in the sport when he took on Pat Barry in the UFC 115: "Liddell vs. Franklin" co main event. The 35-year-old has been underwhelming since he joined the promotion several years ago, leading most to believe that his best days were behind him. Perhaps that's still true, but with a third round submission (rear naked choke) over "Get Hype" -- after surviving two early scares in the first round -- Cro Cop has once again breathed new life into his mixed martial arts career. Can he keep the momentum rolling against bigger and badder competition or will he once again fail to live up to the lofty expectations?
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl