MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Yamashita View Post
    Oli Geddes just confirmed his participation!
    Damn, too bad there was no prize involved in guessing the participant correctly
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

The dictionary is the only place where succes comes before work.

www.sportfood.nl

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FightingDutchman View Post
    Damn, too bad there was no prize involved in guessing the participant correctly
    Too late for that… I’ll make you a deal… If you guess who wins the gold medal in Oli’s weight class I will pay you a beer

vCash

I wanted to inform you about the number of registered athletes: 72. My thanks to the people from the Netherlands who support us here. We’ve got eight girls (4 white and 4 blue belts) are competing! Many grapplers come from abroad. Maybe a couple more last minute will sign in at the Home Page (on the day of the tournament some more will show up for sure). I will inform you the exact number of athletes per weight class and belt (for the upper categories, we’ve got 4 brown belts and 3 black belts and lots of purple belts).

The Open Class (absolute) works as follows: The athletes must qualify for it, namely the first three in the respective weight classes. These athletes may compete without extra costs in the Open Class. All athletes that do not qualify in the top three in their weight classes can also compete in the Open Class, by paying an additional 10 EUR fee.

Final info for those who sleep over at our dojo (Wing Tzun Free Fight Schule Bremen-Hemelingen) (its already full of so for the people who did not requested to stay there it is unfortunately too late): the dojo is available from 08:00 PM on Friday. Bring sleeping bags if you want, otherwise blankets will do the job (we will lay out mats).

For further questions, I am glad to help!

Regards,

Bruno