MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Chael Sonnen: Lil' Nog lijkt op Roy Nelson met een Frankenstein masker

il’ Nog…..I read your appraisal of the upcoming fight betwixt your pal Anderson and yours truly and, I’ll be damned, you are one sharp dude…. about as sharp as a bag of wet mice. Do yourself a favor: have your mouthpiece permanently installed in your mouth so you can’t speak at all. Have them feed you with a tube like a coma patient. You’re not doing Anderson any good and you’re sinking your own ship too. You say I’m not qualified to fight Anderson…Which means that the UFC brain trust – that thinks I AM and are also YOUR BOSSES — are idiots. It also means Ed Soares – Anderson’s manager and YOUR MANAGER TOO – doesn’t know what he’s doing, either. Smooth, guy. Very smooth. Do you have any other brilliant ideas or scathing critiques you care to impart to the UFC Brass or your own manager? Maybe that shot Sokodjou hit you with was worse than it looked (if that’s even possible). You seem like a nice enough guy, and I have no real beef with you (Oh, and speaking of beef: If you can turn your disk over at the Rodizio once in awhile and get down to "185," there’s gonna be a new sheriff there in less than a month who’ll be happy to ride you right back out of town on a rail). So please see this as the kind of well-intentioned advice I would give to a friend or training partner. And if you lose a few (you looked like Roy Nelson in a Frankenstein mask for that Brilz fight… which you lost, buddyboy), we can scrap in the Fall."

MMA Mania - UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

En sonnen zegt dit soort dingen omdat...........?

Wat is het toch met die trash talkende americanen.. Echt t hoort soms misschien bij het spel,maar gedraag je nou eens..
    Last edited by sebastiaan; 09-07-2010 at 21:09.
    Sir Chokealot

The snake

vCash

hier kon jr op wachten

vCash

roy nelsoN?
    Blaas die vuur en doe mij branden , whoop whoop!!

vCash

hahaha Chael Sonnen is een weirdo maar ik kan wel om hem lachen.

vCash

hoop dat Silva hem dood maakt.
    From Best!

vCash

Lol, Sonnen praat zoveel poep dat het gewoon grappig is
    Sonnen FTW.

vCash

Weer een partij voor Silva die niet de moeite waard is. Al die ophef en mediaaandacht voor niks, Silva sloopt deze vent op een been en met een arm!