MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Walvis springt op zeilboot

A South African couple was out sailing near the country's infamous Robben Island when a 40-ton whale breached and crash-landed on their yacht.

"We were watching the whale flipping its tail for about half an hour," said Cape Town Sailing Academy Administrator Paloma Werner, who was enjoying a Sunday sail with her boyfriend and sailing instructor, Ralph Mothes.

"It reached about 100 to 200 meters from us, then it disappeared under water and reappeared about 10 to 20 meters from the boat, but we didn't think we were on a collision course," she told msnbc.com.

The young Southern Right Whale was longer than their 10-meter yacht — most likely between 11 and 14 meters — Werner said.

"My boyfriend told me to go to the other side of the boat," she said, explaining that they thought it would dive under their vessel.

"All I heard him say was 'Oh sh*&,' and I saw the whale come out of the water and crash against the mast of the boat.

"I ducked behind the coach house and my boyfriend ducked behind the steering wheel and we saw the mast crashing toward us and the whale slip back into the water," she said.

"Bits of black whale blubber and barnacles," were strewn on the boat deck, but the couple did not see any blood in the water.

"The whale might have gotten a scratch and a bump on its head, but it surfaced again, so we don't think it was harmed," she said.

Adrenalin propelled Werner and Mothes through the next few minutes of checking the structure the boat for damage and leaks. Fortunately, the steel vessel did not take on any water and they were able to navigate it back into Table Bay Harbor.

"Only that evening did we really think about it, and when we saw the photo (taken by a tourist in a nearby boat) in yesterday's paper did we realize we were lucky to be alive," Werner said.

"If it would have crashed into the cockpit it would have sunk the boat."

DANG!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

Hahahah! Vette actie van zon Walvis. Fuck you Humans!
    Als ze praten gaat het goed, als ze haten gaat het beter.
    Don't get your hopes up, I'm just the wingman..

vCash

Free Willy..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

wat een beest he

Graag gedaan mensen~!

vCash

Al had die kerel nou heel toevallig een vis hengel in zijn hand bij de eerste foto

Maar inderdaad,best vissie

vCash

Zo .......... eten is klaar iig haha

vCash

""It reached about 100 to 200 meters from us, then it disappeared under water and reappeared about 10 to 20 meters from the boat, but we didn't think we were on a collision course," she told msnbc.com."

lol
    als zon beest op 20m van je boot is ben je sowieso niet snel genoeg weg.
    Assholes finish first, quote: #21
    “In fact, this should be one of the measures of how good a friendship is: Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid.”