MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Rob Kaman workshops & certification

K-1StarsLive cooperates with one of the fightsports legends. Rob Kaman is for sure one of the big names in Muay Thai and Kickboxing.

If anybody is interested in hodling a workshop with Rob Kaman or participate in his certification programm, just contact me directly.

Rob is at the moment in the Netherlands and free for workshops until approx to begin september.

Just contact me via [email protected] or our website: Muay Thai, Kickboxen, MMA, Boxen K-1 Workshops

cu
    Frank
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

I was wondering what the cerftification is for? I know Rob is in the Netherlands to teach Kaboa at a camp organized by Roy Martina. Does this have anything to do with it?

vCash

It is a certification programm for trainers/gyms to teach under his name.
    If you are interested in contacting him, just send me an email to [email protected]

cu
    Frank
    Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

The certification is a 5 level teaching system. 3 levels normal training and system training 2 levels coaching and trainer