MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Lombard On Mousasi Possible Rematch: “Expect Me To Knock Him Out”

Lombard On Mousasi Possible Rematch: | Steve Rattlesnake

In an interview with buddhasport, current Bellator Middleweight champion Hector Lombard thinks the rematch with Mousasi will be a dream come true especially at the losing end of first fight in Pride Bushido 13 four years ago.

When asked about the rumors of Bellator and Strikforce having a co-promotion and possibly pit him against Mousasi, “That’s going to be a dream come true, expect me knock him out. Well you know I’ve been asking everybody to give me that rematch, it will be a dream come true if that can one day happen.” said Lombard.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
    Lombard On Mousasi Possible Rematch: | Steve Rattlesnake

In an interview with buddhasport, current Bellator Middleweight champion Hector Lombard thinks the rematch with Mousasi will be a dream come true especially at the losing end of first fight in Pride Bushido 13 four years ago.

When asked about the rumors of Bellator and Strikforce having a co-promotion and possibly pit him against Mousasi, “That’s going to be a dream come true, expect me knock him out. Well you know I’ve been asking everybody to give me that rematch, it will be a dream come true if that can one day happen.” said Lombard.

mousasi is nog nooit ko gegaan en hector wil lhw gaan vechten ?
    zou wel een leuke pot worden maar ik denk dat hector degene is die ko gaat

vCash

Wordt een herhaling van de partij tegen Mo, alleen Lombard heeft wel ervaring met Ground & Pound dus hij kan wel eens gelijk krijgen

vCash

ik zie lombard wel winnen eigenlijk...

vCash

de partij van hun in pride vond ik meer een onbeslist. mooie partij was dat trouwens