MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson challenges rapper 'The Game' to a cage fight

"If the Game had my role I would have stopped being a fan of A-Team. After the movie, I had a fight and I lost my fight. The Game did an interview cause he was trying to hit the road and said he would be a better B.A. ... He totally disrespected me. I said look here Game, we can have an act-off, you can play the role of B.A. and I can play the role of B.A., then we can have a rap-off, where you rap and I rap and then lets get in the cage and have a sparring match. I told the Game that and he shut up talking. No response though, like crickets."

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson challenges rapper 'The Game' to a cage fight - MMA Mania

Toch teleurgesteld in Rampage, hij moet zich hier niet mee bezighouden. WE WILLEN DE OUDE RAMPAGE TERUG!!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Devilprince View Post
    "If the Game had my role I would have stopped being a fan of A-Team. After the movie, I had a fight and I lost my fight. The Game did an interview cause he was trying to hit the road and said he would be a better B.A. ... He totally disrespected me. I said look here Game, we can have an act-off, you can play the role of B.A. and I can play the role of B.A., then we can have a rap-off, where you rap and I rap and then lets get in the cage and have a sparring match. I told the Game that and he shut up talking. No response though, like crickets."

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson challenges rapper 'The Game' to a cage fight - MMA Mania

Toch teleurgesteld in Rampage, hij moet zich hier niet mee bezighouden. WE WILLEN DE OUDE RAMPAGE TERUG!!
    DE RAMPAGE VAN PRIDE

vCash

I want my belt back!

vCash

he can have his belt buckle back