MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default 28./29.08.2010 - 24hours MMA workshop - can you survive it?

On 28.08. & 29.08.2010 our partner in the MMA section, the FFA promotes another 24 hours non-stop MMA seminar. The seminar is called the "Super dirty weekend". Can you survive this? The event is a charity event from which the participation fees flow into 3 different social projects in Berlin, Vienna and Gelsenkirchen. For more infos just click on the flyer. Further information & registration can be made via: [email protected]
    or via [email protected]

This time it is the second time that the "Super Dirty Weekend" takes place. From approx. 150 participants maybe 20 can survive it and get the surviver shirt. 24 hours MMA workshop with 5 minutes break after each lesson.

In 2011 the 24 hours MMA workshop shall go around the world. Dubai will be one spot to host it. Maybe Netherlands and other European countries as well. Come and check it out...

Flyer: http://www.k-1starslive.com/images/24mma.jpg

cu
    Frank
    (Muay Thai, Kickboxen, MMA, Boxen K-1 Workshops)
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

24h? no problem, as long there aint no drug testing and or searching

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh View Post
    24h? no problem, as long there aint no drug testing and or searching
    no testing - try it, you`ll see it`s gonna be tuff....
    Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

my knees are so fucked up, that i cant even stand or walk for more than an hour / hour and a half at max

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh View Post
    my knees are so fucked up, that i cant even stand or walk for more than an hour / hour and a half at max
    not a problem - people can also participate just for a single lesson or even minutes or just come and watch it.

Maybe the event comes to the Netherlands next year as well.

cu
    Frank