MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default War machine's Prison Blog wk 1

Voor diegene die het een beetje interessant vinden hier een blog van Jon Koppenhaver die een jaar gevangenis straf uitzit voor geweldpleging.

What's up guys!? I'm gonna do a weekly blog for this year while I'm locked up. Just want to keep y'all posted and give you some insight on what it's like here for me. When I first got here I was told I was gonna be kept in segregation to pretect myself since I'm a "celebrity." I told them NO WAY! 23 hours a day lockdown? FUCK THAT! So they stuck me in the "mainline." They classified me a 5 on a scale 1-6 so I'm with the big dogs. Everyone here has been to prison. Few guys in my unit are murderers waiting to be shipped out to prison for life. Funny, kinda odd, but they are the most friendly of the bunch... Most intelligent too. Hardest thing about this place is finding people you can have a decent conversation with.

So when you first get here you learn the rules, jail politics. You got the Whites, the Mexicans, and the Blacks + others. Whites and Mex share tables for recreation but you only eat show at your designated race's table. You never sit at the Blacks table and vice-versa, but you can talk to them here in County Jail. If a Mex or White fights a Black, all the Mex and Whites are required to jump in. One on one fights are only allowed against your own race and take place in an empty cell. I think it's dumb. I'm not trying to fight anyone and can care less abotu who fights who. I hope no big rumbles happen... I can't afford more trouble. Buttt if you don't help, you get jumped afterwards. Maybe I'll just throw body shots and leg kicks so I don't hurt anyone... Anyway so far all is well.

I'm bored a lot, just been reading and working out to stay busy. All the guys here are cool to me, I get a lot of questions about fighting. Seems everyone wants to learn some "moves." I wish we could train here, would make it way more fun... lol. So yeah, anyway I don't see anyone fucking with ME... Only way BS goes down is if I get drug into someone elses lame drama. Well that is that! Week 1 in a nut shell. Look forward to keeping you guys updated. Can't wait to get out and fight for all my fans again! Can't wait to open my gym in Austin! Thanks for standing by me. If you go to sdsheriff.net you can e-mail me. Booking # 10754342 Jon Koppenhaver.

-WM
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Wk 2

Starting to get the hang of things here and the time seems to be passing faster than I had expected. Couple of the guys housed here are pretty cool. Valencia is here fighting a murder case and "The Banker" is here for his 3rd bank robbery!! LOL We play Scrabble a lot, work out and bullshit. Just try to pass the time. Most of the other inmates here are just in and gone within a few days and boy do people try and take advantage!! Everyone has a sob story and wants to use your minutes to make a "quick" call. Problem is it's never so quick and never the last call. I'll be here a year and don't wanna go broke helping strangers so no more of that! Speaking of money, this jail business is the biggest racket of them all! We can only buy their phone cards and it costs 25¢/min. for a LOCAL CALL!! And the snacks are outrageous! Easily 5 times the price of any convenient store.

Anyway, I have been going through books like CRAZY! By the end of this year I'll have read 5,000!! LOL! I got my first visit the other day... My wifee and my two Seal homies. It's nice to see them but honestly I'd rather do my time and not see/talk to anyone on the outside. I'm doing well in here but after a visit/call I get sad. Workouts here are starting to bore me, REALLY miss training! I think I'm gonna teach Valencia how to pummel and work the thai clinch. He's strong and gonna be here a long while so hopefully we can get some cell training going. My celly left a few days ago so I've been getting plenty of quality time in... HAHA! Fuck man I think I dream of sex every night!! Gonna terrorize the wife when I'm released! =)

A Black guy named "Slim" here is a life long criminal. He's beaten 2 murder cases already, and is here on a drug case... He told me "Man you're wasting a year of your life, you have the world in the palm of your hand... none of us have shit, that's why we're here. Do this year and don't look back, this place ain't for people like you, you have opportunity." It was heavy coming from him and I think it will stick with me forever.

vCash

wk 3

First off I wanna thank all of you that have been writing to me. I have been getting mail from as far away as Russia and Australia! It’s neat to know my career has brought attention to me from so far away.

I had my first scare this week. I was laying in my bunk when a neighbors “fishing line” hit my door and got stuck beneath it. I got up to free it (half tube toothpaste attached to string), and it broke, leaving it with me. When I looked into the tube it was filled with what I’m pretty sure was drugs. The lights were dim and I just assumed my initial presumption was correct. I kinda panicked and just kept picturing guards coming into my cell and busting me. I wondered how many extra years I’d get… Anyway, I hid it in my trash and waited ’til breakfast with crossed fingers. As soon as our doors “popped” in the AM, I went to the inmate whom the line belonged to and told him “It’s in my trash, go grab it.” He said, “It’s cool, I have more.” I told him that I didn’t wanna get busted and I don’t do drugs anyway, and he started laughing. I guess they use crumbled soap bars to weigh down the tubes of toothpaste… LOL! Fuckin scared the shit outta me for NO REASON!!

What else… Oh shit. I tried some prund! Basically jail moonshine, they make it from fermented fruit, sugar, and water. It takes like 5 days and tastes like some fucked up wine but hey =)

I had a very good conversation with a Somalia born Muslim named “50.” I think he’s a “blood” anyway, he just got sentenced to life for some murders he was accused of. Anyway, he’s actually a very intelligent guy. Real nice too. I feel bad for this guy, real bad. I get to meet the man and see the pictures of his children. He’s a human, not a monster. He was telling me how the media portrayed his case and utilized our nations preconceived notions and prejudice to convict him instead of the facts. They painted him as a “Somalian” and a “Muslim” even though his family immigrated here to escape all that and are proud American citizens now. Thinking on it, he’s right. I myself would judge him on it, I know my SEAL friends would too. Shit, I think just a few months ago I tweeted something about how I hated “nasty Muslims.” I never even had a clue as to what they believe until he explained it to me. It really opened my eyes. I think all Americans born and raised here are just as brain washed as me and my friends. We all need to question what we hear in the media and what our government tries to program us with. We need to stay open minded.

New Subject… Still smooth sailing in regards to trouble. I think being a pro fighter/athlete is really turning out to be a plus in here. The guards are courteous to me and I get a lot of respect from inmates. They all really would rather just ask me shit and everyone keeps saying they’re gonna go to Undisputed when they get out and I hope they do. We can always need more members and these guys could use a positive hobby. Oh shit, and I almost forgot..

We got some weird old Mexican dude here and he says he’s an Army Ranger Sergeant out of Texas who was sent to CA to investigate the police here and their involvement in the 911 Terrorist Attack and when he tried to arrest a cop, the other cops jumped him and put him here… Too bad he’s like 55, fat, and looks like Mr. Magoo!! HAHA!! Crazy fucker! I think he’s just scared here so he made that story up to sound bad ass… Anyway, just thought I’d share that funny tid bit.

vCash

Haha, wel grappig om te lezen.
    Zou vet zijn als hier een reality show ofzo van gemaakt zou worden.

vCash

(van kooipieper)

We were disappointed, though not totally surprised today when we visited War Machine's Twitter page and found that the beleaguered fighter's prison blogs had been removed.

We figured it was only a matter of time before prison or court officials got wind of War's documented exploits behind bars that included drinking prison moonshine and finding a fellow inmate's fishing line used to share contraband with other cons in his cell block.

Apparently we were right on the money with our estimate that he wouldn't get through three weeks without getting in trouble and that his big house blogs would be his undoing.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

According to KGTV's 10News.com during a sentencing hearing on Thursday in San Diego federal court, the fighter once known as Jon Koppenhaver pissed off the presiding judge so much that he tore up a proposed plea agreement that would have seen Machine sentenced to a year in county jail and three years probation for allegedly punching a security guard outside a club during a brawl and assaulting a female bartender at another club by sweeping bottles off the bar at her.

Before tearing up the all but signed, sealed and delivered plea deal, the judge warned the former UFC welterweight what would happen if he screwed up again and threw a punch or kick outside of the cage or ring.

"Do it again, and you won't be able to fight your way out of a state prison sentence," the judge said, adding that he would likely be sent away for five years if he saw the inside of a courtroom for similar reasons in the future.

If you recall, Machine was dropped by the UFC after he posted a message on his Twitter page about his theory that Evan Tanner, who had passed away during a survivalist camping excursion had actually committed suicide.

Now it seems that his Twitter addiction is partially to blame for his latest legal debacle.

According to the KGTV report the judge based part of his decision to reject the plea bargain on a number of flippant tweets Machine made about his prison experience that were logged by prosecutors including one about him wanting to smuggle "a few hundred Ambien in (to jail) to sleep the year away!"

You'd think he would learn from the problems that Twitter has caused him in the past.

It could be argued that the evidence is circumstantial as it wasn't War Machine who posted the messages. According to a tweet he made before going into the big house, he was relaying the blog content via telephone conversation to a friend who was posting it to his account.

Regardless of his Twitter defense, he may have already made his bed as the judge said that he was also upset with Machine's attitude in court on Thursday.

In a nutshell, had he simply agreed to the sentence and probationary terms of the plea agreement and just quietly served his year in county jail, War Machine would have not received any further punishment. Since he remarked that he hadn't had a chance to read the plea, thus wasting another day in court, the judge has decided he to send the matter back to trial on August 24, which could mean War could be sent to state prison for longer than one year and could have up to five years of restrictive probation when he gets out.

Hopefully for his sake, prison officials don't receive an order to tear apart the cells to find the hooch makers or fishing line holders or else he may be on the receiving end of an arranged prison marriage some prison justice.
    Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

was te verwachten.

vCash

damn...