MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Antoinio 'Bigfoot' Silva: Why is Alistair Overeem afraid to fight me?

"I come from Paraiba, in Brazil, where we don't back down from things! I'll fight whoever they put in front of me; you will never see me picking and choosing opponents. It's sad when the heavyweight champion starts whining that he will only fight this guy or that. What kind of a professional is this guy? He is the champ, isn't he? Why be afraid to fight me? And Fedor, one of the biggest legends in the sport. Is this how he got to be a legend, by declining fights? I never disrespect any opponent, no matter what his record is or what the public thinks about him. To me, he merits respect just for stepping up there and facing off, but these guys are disappointing me. They are demonstrating that they are not deserving of my respect. We are fighters, supposed to be some of the best in the world, and our job is to get up there, perform, and put on a good fight for the fans. I am ready to do this, just tell me who is next and I will be there. I am not a woman who wants to be involved in soap operas, looking forward to the next episode. I think that Strikeforce needs to put an end to this. Give me whoever and I will fight him, and, win or lose, people will know I came to fight that day and put my heart into it. To me, this is the only way."

MMA Quick Quote: Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva blasts Alistair Overeem and Fedor Emelianenko - MMA Mania
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

omdat die voor de k1vecht... iemand die connecties heeft en dat hemkan uitleggen.. en overigens overeem moet zijn tijd niet verspillen aan overschatte vechters als bigfoot, gewoon een keer fedor mollen, dan rematch gevecht tegen werdum om even te laten zien wie de baas is van de 2en dan op jacht gaan naar JDS en Lesnar etc.

vCash

ik snap natuurlijk wel dat hij pissed is... dit was zijn kans geweest om de titel te winnen (niet dat de SF titel veel waard is maar toch)
    maar aan de andere kant... ik vind niet dat hij een titelshot verdient dusja

vCash

Wat een soap daar bij strikeforce...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    ik snap natuurlijk wel dat hij pissed is... dit was zijn kans geweest om de titel te winnen (niet dat de SF titel veel waard is maar toch)
    maar aan de andere kant... ik vind niet dat hij een titelshot verdient dusja
    Ik vind SF een kutpromotie met een handjevol leuke vechters, maar hun heavyweightbelt is zeker wat waard simpelweg omdat je hem van Overeem moet afpakken. Dat kan lang niet iedereen.

vCash

Goed gesproken, die bigfoot komt toch wel over als een intelligent persoon... respect.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Shogun Era

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CannieY View Post
    Goed gesproken, die bigfoot komt toch wel over als een intelligent persoon... respect.
    Niet slecht gesproken, maar intelligent is anders: "I come from Paraiba, in Brazil, where we don't back down from things!'' Een stad met alleen maar bikkels, juistem...

vCash

Hij heeft gelijk in de zin dat vechters niet zelf moeten kunnen uit maken tegen wie ze vechten..
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilprince View Post
    "I come from Paraiba, in Brazil, where we don't back down from things! I'll fight whoever they put in front of me; you will never see me picking and choosing opponents. It's sad when the heavyweight champion starts whining that he will only fight this guy or that. What kind of a professional is this guy? He is the champ, isn't he? Why be afraid to fight me? And Fedor, one of the biggest legends in the sport. Is this how he got to be a legend, by declining fights? I never disrespect any opponent, no matter what his record is or what the public thinks about him. To me, he merits respect just for stepping up there and facing off, but these guys are disappointing me. They are demonstrating that they are not deserving of my respect. We are fighters, supposed to be some of the best in the world, and our job is to get up there, perform, and put on a good fight for the fans. I am ready to do this, just tell me who is next and I will be there. I am not a woman who wants to be involved in soap operas, looking forward to the next episode. I think that Strikeforce needs to put an end to this. Give me whoever and I will fight him, and, win or lose, people will know I came to fight that day and put my heart into it. To me, this is the only way."

MMA Quick Quote: Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva blasts Alistair Overeem and Fedor Emelianenko - MMA Mania

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yuko View Post
    Wat een soap daar bij strikeforce...
    echt word er ziek van

It's Fighting, It's life.

vCash

toch lijkt het me wel een stunt als ali de k1 wint!

vCash

Hij heeft gelijk! Ophouden met dat gelul en vechten, dat heen en weer gedoe! Silva vecht teminste in tegenstelling tot Fedor en Allistar waar we een jaar op moeten wachten voor 1 gevecht.