MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Fedor: Alistair Overeem keeps finding all sorts of excuses not to fight me

Fedor: I have said many times that I have nothing to do with match-making. Right now, Strikeforce are struggling to find me a serious opponent. Alistair Overeem keeps finding all sorts of excuses not to fight me. The remaining stars have lost in their recent fights, so the promotion has no desire to put them up against me. And Fabricio Werdum is still recovering from his surgery. In addition, I have only one fight remaining with Strikeforce.
    Fedor: My next fight will be last on the Strikeforce contract. I'm yet to decide whether I'm going to continue my fighting career after this contract expires. Also, my candidacy nominated for the Post of Deputy in Belgorod Regional Duma, and if I'm elected, I think, will defend the interests of the people and try to do my best efforts for the development of sport. But again, I think it's too early to talk about it. I have to finalize the contract and prepare for my last bout.

Fedor Emelianenko: 'Right now, Strikeforce is struggling to find me a serious opponent' - MMA Mania
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Volgens mij heeft Barnett net getekend..

vCash

I have to finalize the contract and prepare for my last bout. Als dit zijn laatste gevecht wordt dan wil ik 'm tegen AO of Fabricio Werdum zien

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Devilprince View Post
    I have to finalize the contract and prepare for my last bout. Als dit zijn laatste gevecht wordt dan wil ik 'm tegen AO zien
    x2
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Ik vind het ook erg jammer dat we Fedor dit jaar niet meer te zien krijgen. Hij heeft wel gelijk dat er geen goede tegenstanders voor hem available zijn op dit moment. Alistair Overeem vecht @ K1 event , Werdum is gebleseerd , tegen Big Foot heeft hij imo niet veel te winnen op dit moment dat is echt een win = win situatie voor Big Foot.
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Volgens mij niet echt dat interview, of sterk verdraaid. Ik vermoed dit met name door het volgende...

vCash

Grappig dat de rollen nu omgedraaid zijn...
    Foto's bijbestellen? www.eckringa.nl
    Of de snelle route via www.oypo.nl/sompong

vCash

Dacht ik ook precies aan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrie Nak View Post
    Volgens mij niet echt dat interview, of sterk verdraaid. Ik vermoed dit met name door het volgende...

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7...00926at944.jpg
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

zijn kennelijk gewoon de woorden van zijn management,fedor is geen sonnen typje!