MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelson’s Interest In A WWE Career

Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelsons Interest In A WWE Career | Steve Rattlesnake MMA

Dave Meltzer confirmed Roy Nelson’s interest in a WWE career on the November 14th Wrestling Observer radio show:

“Which now explains why Roy has been talking about Undertaker and Royal Rumble and all that because Roy can’t fight in MMA for anyone except for Roy Jones’s group I guess, which hopefully, you know if you go to court, considering they haven’t run another show, I don’t think they can hold him to that contract. But I think that he’s looking at the idea that … the Roy Jones group when they wrote the contract didn’t include professional wrestling in the contract, so he figures that … if I can’t fight I can go into pro wrestling, not realising that pro wrestling is probably not as easy as he thinks it is and knowing Vince McMahon and everything, I don’t know that Roy Nelson is going to be high on his list of guys that he would want to sign and put into developmental and I can just imagine Roy Nelson in FCW anyway.”
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

de bouw heeft ie er in iedergeval al voor