MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default Dana White RIPS into The Reem

MiddleEasy.com | Dana White says you're 'stupid' if you have Overeem ranked in the top 10

I Wish I could do a video destroying Dana but my camera man is ill...seriously fuck DANA

WAR REEM !!!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Hmmm, keep your pants on Lane! Last Friday in Germany Dana was quite positive about Alistair.. I think he would love to have Overeem in the UFC and by dissing him in public he probably thinks he could provoke him into signing up

vCash

Vraag aan Dana White: what has Brock Lesnar done to be ranked in the top 10 of mixed martial arts' heavyweight division?"
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Fuck that piece of white trash Dana White. Non of his top 10 guys would be able to compete in K1. Let alone in K1 and MMA. To hell with Dana and the whole damn UFC. As of now I won't pay anymore for any UFC streams. Not that I was doing that to begin with. But now it's on principle. Fucking skinhead aerobics teacher.

vCash

Lol, its all about marketing. We all know dana wants Alistair.
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

x2

vCash

Dana is never unbiased and rates his 'friends' higher than he possibly should, but like Tony says... it's all about the shekkels!

vCash

3x

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Naj85 View Post
    Vraag aan Dana White: what has Brock Lesnar done to be ranked in the top 10 of mixed martial arts' heavyweight division?"
    Yeah exactly he keeps calling Lesnar the best but what the hell has he proved, beat heath herring and frank mir, his record 5-2, is that the making of a champ... Joker

vCash

Although Dana should look at his former #1 guy (who is 5-2 with notable wins over a 47 year old 205er, and Min Soo Kim), what he says does make sense though.
    If Overeem wins K-1, his personal accomplishment is fulfilled, and there will be no more reason to fight in Japan, apart for the money. I think it's then time to backup the talking, and go fight some real fighters in the UFC.

vCash

vCash

Dana White heeft wel een punt: 'What has he done in Mixed Martial Arts to be ranked in the top 10?'
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Je kan het eens of oneens zijn met dana. Maar feit is en blijft dat alistair de laatste jaren te weinig heeft gevochten om te laten zien dat ie in dat top 10 hoort. Ik ben een groot fan van alistair als het om mma gaat. maar ik zie gewoon te weinig wedstrijden van alistair. ik hoorde alistair zelf na zijn partij tegen brett zeggen.. dat ie dit jaar zeker 1 tot 2 wedstrijden zal vechten in de us. een maand geleden hoorde ik alistair zeggen dat ie ergens volgend jaar in mei waarschijnlijk een partij zal vechten in de mma. Ik begin het steeds meer een joke te vinden. alistair zit nu in de vorm van z'n leven en kan denk ik bijna van iedereen winnen. alleen het wordt ook echt tijd dat ie het gaat laten zien.

vCash

Iedereen heeft t hier over Lesnar, de ufc hw champ.... Maar das war einmal..... Velasquez has arived
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

vCash

And JDS is coming...

vCash

Misschien dat Bas Boon weer eens een tipje van de sluier / Mixfight-primeur kan geven t.a.v. de UFC geruchten / plannen?

vCash

Dana's point of view couldn't be described as his knowledge of the MMA or his lack thereof, in my honest opinion. Think about it, the guy's the CEO of a company he bought for $2 million which he transformed into a company valued at about $1 billion. The man loves his business, and his perspective of his market is that of his company's position in the market. Considering Overeem has never been part of the UFC and has fought none to very little UFC fighters (I can't really remember to be honest) Dana thus says Overeem has never proved anything in the MMA's world. In other words, Dana looks at MMA differently than fans do. He loves the sport, no doubt about that, but it's only logical that the man thinks how he thinks.

That, or in some strange mental-gameish-thingy he wants to attract Alistair to the UFC.

If you want Alistair in the UFC, offer him a contract with big numbers. I doubt you don't have the financial resources to do so. However here comes in the question 'what extra value does Alistair bring to the UFC?'. Me personally, I'd do my best to reel him in, as he attracts all us Dutch folk, and we're a damned attractive market to focus on...

vCash

He doesn't love the sport. He just loves the UFC.

vCash

He loves the sport. I'm positive. MMA is what he sells. UFC is his means.

vCash

reps
    Wees jezelf want er zijn al zoveel anderen

vCash

Dana's provocation is obvious but I don't think he can fool The Reem with this kind of statements. Ali will answer with his hands and feet in december.

vCash

Ik was ook klaar om Dana the dissen maar hij blijft een punt hebben, ook al brengt hij het als de enorme douchebag dat hij is. Alistair heeft alleen Brett Rogers verslagen, verder heeft hij niets gedaan om in de top 10 heavyweights te horen. Wij weten(en Dana waarschijnlijk ook) dat hij de TALENT heeft om top 3 te zijn, maar hij heeft het nog niet vaak genoeg kunnen laten zien en dat is niet zijn schuld moet ik zeggen.

vCash

Volgens Dana hoort niemand die niet in de UFC vecht in de top 10 thuis. Dus fuck him and his 'point'. Hij heeft geen punt.

vCash

Hij zegt al dat als je het oneens met hem bent dat je gewoon moet debatteren met hem. Hij geeft gewoon zijn mening. Ik zie persoonlijk het probleem niet.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bumaye View Post
    Je kan het eens of oneens zijn met dana. Maar feit is en blijft dat alistair de laatste jaren te weinig heeft gevochten om te laten zien dat ie in dat top 10 hoort. Ik ben een groot fan van alistair als het om mma gaat. maar ik zie gewoon te weinig wedstrijden van alistair. ik hoorde alistair zelf na zijn partij tegen brett zeggen.. dat ie dit jaar zeker 1 tot 2 wedstrijden zal vechten in de us. een maand geleden hoorde ik alistair zeggen dat ie ergens volgend jaar in mei waarschijnlijk een partij zal vechten in de mma. Ik begin het steeds meer een joke te vinden. alistair zit nu in de vorm van z'n leven en kan denk ik bijna van iedereen winnen. alleen het wordt ook echt tijd dat ie het gaat laten zien.
    x2, ik denk ook dat Overheem nu iedereen aankan in MMA, maar goed hij moet et wel beginnen te doen.
    Ben ook niet blij met maar 1 match per jaar! Ben het helemaal eens met Dana. En idd, K1 is K1, als je daar goed bent mooi, maar dat telt niet mee in MMA rankings.