McCorkle legt uit
McCorkle: "I'm like the crazy b---- in Fatal Attraction ... I'm not going away"
The comma button on this computer obviously doesn't work.
Where to begin. I guess let me quickly set the record straight on some of the ridiculous things I've read on here.
1. I have not been avoiding the UG. I got stuck in Detroit in a blizzard for 2 days and for some reason can't create threads from my Iphone. I would have liked to have posted something right after the fight just to show how dedicated I am to the UG.
2. It is not a Nazi eagle. I can't even believe I have to say it. I am damn near 1/2 Jewish. I am not racist. Unless it make you racist if you hate gypsies and Avatars.
3. My cardio is fine. I came off what was basically a 25 week training camp where the majority of my focus is on cardio. The average drunk on the street could fight for more than 1 minute before gassing out. I don't know what happened other than after I slammed Stefan I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and my muscles felt exhausted. Especially my arms.
4. I was not hurt by any shot that Stefan hit me with other than the backfist from his back that bloodied my nose. I don't even have a bruise or mark anywhere on my face. When he mounted me I attempted to roll and give up my back because I knew we were close to the end of the round and I thought I could avoid a choke better than a ref stoppage in the mount. When I tried to roll I got stuck on my side. I would not have and will not ever tap. Ever. I would have liked to at least have gone out like a man but Yves stopped the fight and I didn't see any point in arguing with him because it isn't like he could change his mind and restart it. Plus I always hate as a fan seeing guys act like a baby after a stoppage.
5. The song I came out to is "All I do is win" by DJ Khaled. My 9 yr old son picked it.
6. I don't regret any of the prefight hype or trash talking. All I'm doing is trying to make you guys laugh and hype up the fight. And it obviously worked. Half of the threads on the UG are about me. It's all part of the job and Stefan understands that. He and I hung out after the fight until 6 am the next morning. He is an awesome kid and someone I now consider a friend.
7. I highly doubt I'm getting cut from the UFC. Even if I do I'll go win 3 or 4 in a row really fast and be right back. I told several UFC employees that I'm like the crazy bitch in Fatal Attraction. I'm not going away and I WON'T BE IGNORED!
And now for the gay part.
I am pretty much devastated that the UFC gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and that I blew it. This isn't like they put me in there with Lesnar and he ass handled me in 4 minutes. Up until I got swept I was dominating the fight and I still can't believe he didn't tap to the kimura. I had it really tight on 2 separate occasions. Mentally that really discouraged me I guess. I should have focused more on maintaining position but more than losing even I wanted to avoid a boring fight.
For my supporters on the UG actually fuck it for everyone on the UG (except the 10ers) I love you guys (flaming I want a dick in my ass and mouth at the same time homo). You guys make me literally laugh out loud on a daily basis. I even laughed about the thought of Hoger excitedly typing his thread from the piece of shit computer in his bedroom that is probably converted storage closet in his mom's basement. For the record I always picture him having feathers for hair like Hawk from Buck Rogers when I think about him.
A wise man once said "He who doesn't fall would have got his win bonus and became an overnight superstar but instead blew it and will have to endure a lot of teenagers and nubs' typing hurtful words about him on the internet."
It could be worse. I could have lost my wife all my money 2 years ago and then been give the opportunity of a lifetime and then blown it because of nerves. Wait nevermind.
I'll be back bitches.
PS: Jason Guida doesn't suck
Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
"Some people have so much respect for their superiors
they have none left for themselves."