MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default McCorkle legt uit

McCorkle: "I'm like the crazy b---- in Fatal Attraction ... I'm not going away"

The comma button on this computer obviously doesn't work.

Where to begin. I guess let me quickly set the record straight on some of the ridiculous things I've read on here.

1. I have not been avoiding the UG. I got stuck in Detroit in a blizzard for 2 days and for some reason can't create threads from my Iphone. I would have liked to have posted something right after the fight just to show how dedicated I am to the UG.

2. It is not a Nazi eagle. I can't even believe I have to say it. I am damn near 1/2 Jewish. I am not racist. Unless it make you racist if you hate gypsies and Avatars.

3. My cardio is fine. I came off what was basically a 25 week training camp where the majority of my focus is on cardio. The average drunk on the street could fight for more than 1 minute before gassing out. I don't know what happened other than after I slammed Stefan I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and my muscles felt exhausted. Especially my arms.

4. I was not hurt by any shot that Stefan hit me with other than the backfist from his back that bloodied my nose. I don't even have a bruise or mark anywhere on my face. When he mounted me I attempted to roll and give up my back because I knew we were close to the end of the round and I thought I could avoid a choke better than a ref stoppage in the mount. When I tried to roll I got stuck on my side. I would not have and will not ever tap. Ever. I would have liked to at least have gone out like a man but Yves stopped the fight and I didn't see any point in arguing with him because it isn't like he could change his mind and restart it. Plus I always hate as a fan seeing guys act like a baby after a stoppage.

5. The song I came out to is "All I do is win" by DJ Khaled. My 9 yr old son picked it.

6. I don't regret any of the prefight hype or trash talking. All I'm doing is trying to make you guys laugh and hype up the fight. And it obviously worked. Half of the threads on the UG are about me. It's all part of the job and Stefan understands that. He and I hung out after the fight until 6 am the next morning. He is an awesome kid and someone I now consider a friend.

7. I highly doubt I'm getting cut from the UFC. Even if I do I'll go win 3 or 4 in a row really fast and be right back. I told several UFC employees that I'm like the crazy bitch in Fatal Attraction. I'm not going away and I WON'T BE IGNORED!

And now for the gay part.

I am pretty much devastated that the UFC gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and that I blew it. This isn't like they put me in there with Lesnar and he ass handled me in 4 minutes. Up until I got swept I was dominating the fight and I still can't believe he didn't tap to the kimura. I had it really tight on 2 separate occasions. Mentally that really discouraged me I guess. I should have focused more on maintaining position but more than losing even I wanted to avoid a boring fight.

For my supporters on the UG actually fuck it for everyone on the UG (except the 10ers) I love you guys (flaming I want a dick in my ass and mouth at the same time homo). You guys make me literally laugh out loud on a daily basis. I even laughed about the thought of Hoger excitedly typing his thread from the piece of shit computer in his bedroom that is probably converted storage closet in his mom's basement. For the record I always picture him having feathers for hair like Hawk from Buck Rogers when I think about him.

A wise man once said "He who doesn't fall would have got his win bonus and became an overnight superstar but instead blew it and will have to endure a lot of teenagers and nubs' typing hurtful words about him on the internet."

It could be worse. I could have lost my wife all my money 2 years ago and then been give the opportunity of a lifetime and then blown it because of nerves. Wait nevermind.

I'll be back bitches.

PS: Jason Guida doesn't suck
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"Some people have so much respect for their superiors
    they have none left for themselves."

vCash

je bent verloren, punt
    praatjes vullen geen gaatjes

all reps to stefan!

vCash

Vindt het top dat Struve heeft gewonnen en dat hij zijn grote mond heeft dicht geslagen maar McCorkle doet iets wat een heleboel Amerikanen goed kunnen, zichzelf verkopen. Ik weet zeker dat struve heel veel profijt heeft gehad van zijn "beef"met McCorkle en wat hij allemaal wel niet online riep.
    Op alle grote blogs werd constant over deze match geschreven en er was toch wel een beetje een hype ( zelfs bij mij ook, stond weer eens ouderwets tegen mijn laptop te schreeuwen toen Struve won )

Het is gewoon business voor deze mensen

vCash

het zou toch saai worden als iedereen een good guy zou zijn als GSP( do not get me wrong...vind GSP topper)... there is no good without bad...
    ik kan zijn posts wel waarderen... iedere vechter heeft wel een reden waarom hij een partij verliest... zelf toen Ned van Spanje verloor had toch ook iedereen de " wat als" reden voor handen... vooral als het niveau dicht bij elkaar ligt en het een sport is waarin echt alles kan gebeuren... de bal is rond...en de handschoen/scheenbeen/submission kan van alle kanten komen : )

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by inc View Post
    het zou toch saai worden als iedereen een good guy zou zijn als GSP( do not get me wrong...vind GSP topper)... there is no good without bad...
    ik kan zijn posts wel waarderen... iedere vechter heeft wel een reden waarom hij een partij verliest... zelf toen Ned van Spanje verloor had toch ook iedereen de " wat als" reden voor handen... vooral als het niveau dicht bij elkaar ligt en het een sport is waarin echt alles kan gebeuren... de bal is rond...en de handschoen/scheenbeen/submission kan van alle kanten komen : )
    nu doe je iets wat niemand ooit heeft gedurft, MMA met Voetbal vergelijken...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Slome View Post
    Dat gebeurd hier vaker dan je denkt haha.

Die McCorkle, wat heeft Struve hem toch heerlijk stil gemept. Dat krijg je ervan.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Slome View Post
    ach appels en en peren zijn ook allebei fruit...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by inc View Post
    ach appels en en peren zijn ook allebei fruit...
    Ja maar een peer is toch net iets sappiger rijker van smaak en ruw van buiten maar heerlijk teder van binnen, kortom een heerlijk stukje fruit.
    Daarom vind ik de voetballer meer op een appel lijken hij is niet te vreten en ik krijg er een gore smaak van in m'n bek, nee een mma vechter is imo meer een peer.
    WARRRR PEREN!!!!

(p.s ik ben niet stoned ofzo)

vCash

Waar is UG een afkorting van?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by knift View Post
    Ja maar een peer is toch net iets sappiger rijker van smaak en ruw van buiten maar heerlijk teder van binnen, kortom een heerlijk stukje fruit.
    Daarom vind ik de voetballer meer op een appel lijken hij is niet te vreten en ik krijg er een gore smaak van in m'n bek, nee een mma vechter is imo meer een peer.
    WARRRR PEREN!!!!

(p.s ik ben niet stoned ofzo)
    I wish you were stoned loool
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by marcelt View Post
    Waar is UG een afkorting van?
    Volgens mij UnderGround forum....
    MMA Underground Forums

vCash

Sean McCorkle Felt Like He Couldn't Breathe at UFC 124
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/12/2...uldnt-breathe/

vCash

Voorlopig terug naar de undercard of fight nights met deze gast. Na James Toney de meest ongeloofwaardige trashtalker
    Aoki - Hellboy - Gomi - Diaz Bros - GSP - Sonnen - Barnett