MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by YoMarK View Post
    Sylvia heeft tegen Mercer verloren, maar zelfs een blinde mongool met een kaasschaaf kon zien dat hij niet in z'n beste doen was. Daarnaast pakte het zelfs voor zijn vorm van die dag nogal lullig uit.
    Verder zie ik geen schandelijke verliespartijen op z'n record staan.

Je kan van hem vinden wat je wil, maar z'n record spreek voor zich.
    Ja, want door zijn vorm hield hij natuurlijk zijn armen twee meter van zijn hoofd waardoor Mercer hem direct KO sloeg
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

timmahhhhhhhhh
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

hoe zat het trouwens met dat tellen dirkje?

hoe zat het met dat tellen dirk?

Overigens gaat Sylvia helemaal niet stoppen, integendeel volgens dit stuk:

Titan Fighting 16's Tim Sylvia digs pro wrestling but eyes Strikeforce or UFC

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Jan 27, 2011 at 10:40 am ET
    At the point Tim Sylvia is at in his MMA career – rebuilding – he is not one to make things too complicated about the fights he gets.

That's when he can get fights and the rug doesn't get pulled out from under him.

The former UFC heavyweight champion has had several bookings vanish into thin air, to the point where manager Monte Cox gets half of his purses up front as a "retainer" for services to be rendered.

That retainer was his only pay for a knockout victory over Paul Buentello this past August at "War on the Mainland" in Irvine, Calif.

At this point, though he's just trying to train and fight as much as possible. It doesn't matter too much who's in front of him, as long as his road eventually leads back to a major organization. "Keep it simple" is his current motto.

"As the years go by and you're fighting at this level right now, that's what you've got to do," he told MMAjunkie.com Radio (MMAjunkie.com Radio | MMAjunkie.com
    ) on Wednesday.

A major organization means Strikeforce or the UFC, and he's had sporadic talks with the former. The latter? Maybe not as much.

But he's still hopeful that he'll return to a big stage, and hopefully, win a world title. That's when he'll start tailoring his approach to his opponent.

"As the fights get better, and hopefully, I get back in Strikeforce (or) the UFC, we'll have to prepare each individual fight specifically to the guy I'm fighting," he said. "Like Brock Lesnar, for instance. If I were to fight him, I would work with big wrestlers and defend the takedowns, and keep the fight standing up."

Sylvia, of course, has crushed the dreams of many a grappler who's tried to wrestle him to the ground. Sometimes, they've gotten him to the mat, or they've put him down by force. But right now, he's enjoying a four-fight win streak in regional competition and anticipating a return to pro wrestling after a successful debut this past September in Japan. He's taken quite a liking to the predetermined outcome.

"I loved it over in Japan," Sylvia said. "It was a great time, and we actually signed a multi-(appearance) contract to do it. So we're just waiting for them to put on another show, and we'll be back over there.

"It feels similar to a fight in walking out into the crowd but not so much stress. Me and my opponent, Josh Barnett, were hanging out the whole time we were there."

Sylvia (28-6) won't be doing much hanging out with his next opponent – Abe Wagner, who with him headlines Friday's HDNet-televised Titan Fighting Championships 16 event in Kansas City, Kan. Wagner (7-3) is a 6-foot-4, 265-pound behemoth who's a veteran of "The Ultimate Fighter 10" and knocked out his fourth opponent by first-round TKO in his most recent fight.

"Any heavyweight that size is dangerous if he hits you," Sylvia said.

Other than that, the former champion seems unconcerned. Wagner, of course, hasn't faced anyone close to the level of experience that Sylvia has, nor Wagner faced anyone with his sheer size at 6-foot-8 and 275 plus pounds (after making weight, of course). But just to be safe, it might be wise for him to take down the fight if the ultimate goal is to build a win streak that makes a return to the big leagues undeniable.

This is fighting, though, and Sylvia likes to throw leather. So fans will see what's up his sleeve on Friday. He's ready.

"I think over the years I've finally figured out how to train (and) what works best for me," he said. "Getting with the right trainers and having the right training camps helps."

For the latest on Titan Fighting Championships 16, stay tuned to the MMA Rumors section of MMAjunkie.com.

vCash

[QUOTE=Petrosyan188;1000672]hoe zat het trouwens met dat tellen dirkje?

hoe zat het met dat tellen dirk?

Overigens gaat Sylvia helemaal niet stoppen, integendeel volgens dit stuk:

Petrosyan188 als je het stuk goed had gelezen had je begrepen dat Sylvia pas stopt als hij de UFC HW belt terug heeft

vCash

in feite kan je dus zeggen dat hij nog heel, heel lang blijft vechten

vCash

Hier de veelzeggende weigh-in pics... maar liefst 311 lbs. en rising!

Stats:

vs. Fedor Emelianenko: 263 lbs.
    vs. Ray Mercer: 310 lbs.
    vs. Jason Riley: 287 lbs.
    vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski: 305 lbs.
    vs. Paul Buentello: 274.4 lbs.
    vs. Abe Wagner: 311 lbs.

vCash

Tim Sylvia will retire...

...when he gets tkoŽed withing seconds of the first round by a very mediocre heavyweight who couldnŽt even make it through the first round of the ultimate fighter?

vCash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avv0i31yjWE

zo dan.....goed ingrijpen van de scheids....
    toen pissen plassen werd is het gezeik begonnen!

vCash

stopt ie nu?!
    "Some people have so much respect for their superiors
    they have none left for themselves."

vCash

of stopt ie niet??
    toen pissen plassen werd is het gezeik begonnen!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosyan188 View Post
    Couture 6-3:

win-smith
    win-randleman
    win-rizzo
    win-rizzo
    loss-barnett
    loss-ricco rodriguez
    win-sylvia
    win-gonzaga
    loss-lesnar

sylvia 5-2:
    win-ricco rodriguez
    win-mcgee
    loss-mir
    win-arlovski
    win-arlovski
    win-monson
    loss-couture
    Je hebt een win tegen Smith mee geteld terwijl dat niet kan

UFC is pas vanaf UFC 28 begonnen met de regels te gebruiken die ze nu gebruiken:

UFC 28 marked the first UFC event to be sanctioned by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board, held under the newly formed "Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts".

toch goed geprobeerd kereltje....
    Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

Die scheids.... die Sylvia.... niet best allemaal!

vCash

dan nog heeft couture een titelgevecht meer dirkje

Quote Originally Posted by TOON View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avv0i31yjWE

zo dan.....goed ingrijpen van de scheids....
    ow ik zat fout sommige hebben gelijk... ik heb inderdaad sylvia onderschat.............

vCash

ik kan me nog herinneren dat sylvia zei dat hij op 260 lbs in z'n beste shape is...