MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default 29.01.2011 Albert Kraus K-1 Workshop in Dortmund pics

Yesterday K-1StarsLive held a K-1 workshop with Albert Kraus. Around 35 participants had a lot of fun and were impressed by the techniques of "The Hurricane" Also the very last minutes of the workshop, 6 chosen victims (lol) had the opportunity to have some sparring with Albert.

After the workshop we decided to hold some more workshops with Albert around Europe.

Watch out for some pics: 29.01.2011 Albert Kraus Workshop

Very next seminars:
    05.02.2011 Remy Bonjasky Interclub 20 years anniversary Bujin Gym seminar in Essen
    19.02.2011 Alistair Overeem MMA & K-1 workshop in Dortmund
    March 2011 Singh “HEART” Jaideep K-1 workshop in Dortmund
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

ja wat gaat albert nou trouwens doen de komende jaren? hij lijkt niet voortekomen in de plannen van it's showtime, K-1 MAX is denk ik al dit jaar dood, shootboxing wat nu Buakauw en andere doen lijkt me niet iets voor hem.. BOTE hebben we ook niks meer van gehoord al een tijdje.. ben benieuwd.. hoop wel dat we hem in actie kunnen zien

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosyan188 View Post
    ja wat gaat albert nou trouwens doen de komende jaren? hij lijkt niet voortekomen in de plannen van it's showtime, K-1 MAX is denk ik al dit jaar dood, shootboxing wat nu Buakauw en andere doen lijkt me niet iets voor hem.. BOTE hebben we ook niks meer van gehoord al een tijdje.. ben benieuwd.. hoop wel dat we hem in actie kunnen zien
    Why not at It`s Showtime?! He is a good fighter to rock the 70 th weight class - Hope to see him there one day...
    Last edited by FMACH; 30-01-2011 at 19:47.
    Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

thanks for the pics Frank!
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FMACH View Post
    Why not at It`s Showtime?! He is a good fighter to rock the 70 th weight class - Hope to see him there one day...
    i agree whit you, i like to watch fight kraus. but unfortunately it's showtime didn't invite him for the 8 MAX tournament and his last fight for it's showtime was 2008 and there is no sign from it's showtime that they are intrested in kraus...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosyan188 View Post
    i agree whit you, i like to watch fight kraus. but unfortunately it's showtime didn't invite him for the 8 MAX tournament and his last fight for it's showtime was 2008 and there is no sign from it's showtime that they are intrested in kraus...
    Hopefully it will come in the future as Albert is same toplevel as Andy and much more. I`d love to see him at It`s Showtime...though, i think i am not the only one. He always draws lots of people and delivers entertaining fights...