MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Did 'Rampage' Jackson turn down a title shot against 'Shogun' Rua?

Mauricio ''Shogun'' Rua said:
    "The UFC thought in other alternatives, but it didn't work out. For some reason he (Jackson) didn't accepted it. I'll have to change my training because he's a lot different from Rashad, much taller, and it'll be a great challenge. He's been surprising everybody in the UFC, defeated everybody with easy, and it'll be a tough fight for me."

Quinton ''Rampage'' Jackson said:

"I don't care who the opponent is. I'm not taking a fight on four weeks' notice. It's not enough time to get ready for a five-round fight. Dana knows that. And 'Shogun,' he's a fighter, and he should know that. He shouldn't even go and say [expletive] like that with him being a fighter. He saw me at the fight this weekend. Everybody saw how big I am."

"I'm just doing maintenance training right now. I just started back. I fought right before the holidays, and I went on vacation to see my family and took my kids to see their family in Japan. I've been living my life, so I gained a lot of weight. I'm a natural fighter. I don't do any drugs, and I don't know any high-performance drugs, so I have a natural body. My body gains weight when I don't train and I don't eat like I'm in camp."

"I'm 250 pounds, and I would have to lose 45 pounds in, what, three or four weeks? The first time I fought 'Shogun,' I was injured going into that fight, and it's haunted me all the way up to now. I always believed the second time I fight 'Shogun' that I'm going to be close to 100 percent as possible... I don't want to have a rushed camp and have a last-minute fight to fight someone who's already beaten me. Even if they offered me Forrest (Griffin) or Rashad (Evans) in four weeks, I can't take that fight because I'm too big."
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

zeer verstandig van rampage imo
    toen pissen plassen werd is het gezeik begonnen!

vCash

Psies. Doet Rampage verstandig aan. Ook al maakt hij het gewicht, dan heeft hij nog een belabberde voorbereiding gehad. En die kun je je tegen Shogun niet veroorloven.

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Verstandig van rampage!!!

vCash

Yup, en Jones was toch al in shape.
    En als Rampage wint van Thiago, krijgt hij wel een nieuwe kans.