thanks
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pernik View Post
    De Amerikaanse Fedor !
    Hij is in elk geval net zo lang.

vCash

Default Cain Velasquez Talks Alistair Overeem, Jon Jones and Brock vs JDS

by Nick Thomas on Mar 23, 2011 9:59 AM EDT in UFC Video (Bloody elbow)
    UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez talks about UFC purchasing Strikeforce, fighting Alistair Overeem, the tough Jon Jones plus other topics with Peace Magazine. Cain Velasquez is currently targeted for a September return:
    On UFC purchasing Strikeforce: "I think it's great that the UFC has grown so big. Hopefully in the long run they can bring in all those top fighters so that there will be just one champion in each division."

On fighting Alistair Overeem: "That would be good. I'm hoping to see what happens with the tournament and I'm hoping to get back as soon as possible. I think Overeem is a really good fighter, he's explosive, I definitely think he's one of the best out there right now. That would be awesome for the fans as well. No, I'm not scared (of taking one of his big knees), it's part of the sport you get hit, you have to be confident."

On Jon Jones beating Shogun Rua at UFC 128: "Jon Jones is an awesome fighter. He look's really impressive out there. He's definitely going to be tough to beat."

On Brock Lesnar vs. Junior dos Santos at UFC 131: "For Brock, he needs to get that takedown against dos Santos. He needs to take him down and keep him down there. As for as letting dos Santos settle and get comfortable his hands, (Brock) could be in trouble."

On Ryan Bader vs. Tito Ortiz at UFC 132: "I think Bader has a really good chance in that fight. He's stronger than Tito, he's a better wrestler than him, his punching power is more than him and he's more comfortable with his hands as well. I think Bader has it in every aspect of that fight."

On losing in MMA: (For Bader, losing to Jon Jones) was a tough loss. A tough loss against a really tough guy. Really tough and talented. It happens, you're going to lose in this sport. I'm not expecting to go undefeated my whole career. It's going to happen. I have to learn from it, I have to go back in there. (Bader) will do the same thing."

vCash

vCash