MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    vCash

Default UFC 137: BJ Penn vs Nick Diaz / Crocop vs Nelson

U wanted it! U GOT IT!!! GSP vs DIAZ Oct 29th UFC 137 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
    16 minutes ago

Dana white zijn twitter

WAR Diaz
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Ik las het net ook op twitter ja. Heeeeeeel cool. Kan niet wachten totdat het zover is.

vCash

Default Officieel UFC137 GSP vs. Diaz 29-11-2011

Op 29 oktober zal deze wedstrijd plaatsvinden in Las Vegas, dit gaat een leuke partij worden.

Ik zag het net voorbij komen op twitter.
    Met sportieve groet,
    Pavani

vCash

Dat gaat zekker een super partij worden.

vCash

tof eindelijk iemand die GSP probeert te finishen, i.p. overleven

vCash

Mooi zooooo

vCash

Heel goed, hier zaten we op te wachten!
    Edit: zo belangrijk, ook gelijk maar even een berichtje op de portal geplaatst!
    Last edited by Fyodor; 02-06-2011 at 01:06.

vCash

hell yeah... match van het jaar.... (onder andere )
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

vCash

Mooi!!! Ben wel bang dat GSP de arme Diaz zwaar gaat 'smotheren'.

vCash

Officele bronnen??
    "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done."
    “Logica brengt je van A naar B, fantasie brengt je overal.”

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by K-1sunstarr View Post
    Officele bronnen??
    D0h....

GSP vs. Diaz Superfight set for October

vCash

Yesssss mijn geld problemen zijn over!!!!! Ik dacht dat het tot ongeveer december zou duren. Dit is beter voor Nick, nu heeft sissy boys Jackson en GSP niet genoeg tijd om een fatsoenlijke gamplan te kunnen neerzetten, whahauhaha. Lets bet, what are the odds?? Anyways ik sta 100% achter Nick!!

Viva el "Scrap pack"!!!

vCash

UFC President Dana White’s tweet Wednesday afternoon was short and sweet – “U wanted it! U GOT IT!!!”
    What the fans wanted was a showdown between UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and the STRIKEFORCE welterweight title holder, Nick Diaz. So on October 29 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, the UFC 137 Superfight becomes a reality.
    Unbeaten since 2007, St-Pierre has taken on and beaten all comers, barely losing a round in the process. Since regaining his title from Matt Serra in 2008, he has turned back the challenges of Jon Fitch, BJ Penn, Thiago Alves, Dan Hardy, Josh Koscheck, and Jake Shields. But this fall, he will face off against the man many believe has the style to dethrone him, Shields’ longtime training partner Diaz.
    A proud native of Stockton, California, Diaz, like GSP, has not lost since 2007. Along the way, the UFC vet has defeated Frank Shamrock, Scott Smith, Mach Sakurai, KJ Noons, and Paul Daley, and with his world-class striking skills and jiu-jitsu game improving with each fight, he is on track to shock the world on October 29th.

vCash

UFC President Dana White’s tweet Wednesday afternoon was short and sweet – “U wanted it! U GOT IT!!!”
    What the fans wanted was a showdown between UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and the STRIKEFORCE welterweight title holder, Nick Diaz. So on October 29 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, the UFC 137 Superfight becomes a reality.
    Unbeaten since 2007, St-Pierre has taken on and beaten all comers, barely losing a round in the process. Since regaining his title from Matt Serra in 2008, he has turned back the challenges of Jon Fitch, BJ Penn, Thiago Alves, Dan Hardy, Josh Koscheck, and Jake Shields. But this fall, he will face off against the man many believe has the style to dethrone him, Shields’ longtime training partner Diaz.
    A proud native of Stockton, California, Diaz, like GSP, has not lost since 2007. Along the way, the UFC vet has defeated Frank Shamrock, Scott Smith, Mach Sakurai, KJ Noons, and Paul Daley, and with his world-class striking skills and jiu-jitsu game improving with each fight, he is on track to shock the world on October 29th.

vCash

Te gek zeg!
    Dit wordt echt n vette partij.

vCash

Pfff..
    Hopelijk gaat Shields met zijn ervaring tegen GSP DIAZ prepareren om de takedowns van GSp te kunnen pareren.
    WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash

Hier zit ik echt op te wachten WAR Diaz!!!!
    “The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy”
    -Charles de Montesquieu

vCash

ik zie Diaz ( en zijn broer ) altijd graag vechten !!!!

om ze te zien verliezen

Het zijn spectaculaire vechters maar ze hebben echt een attitude waar ik spontaan jeuk van krijg.

GSP FOR THE WIN !!!! oh sorry ik bedoel WAR GSP !!!!

vCash

Mooi zo!

En daarna hopelijk Overeem vs Valasquaz!
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

heerlijke partij! Ben benieuwd naar alle andere partijen tussen strikeforce en ufc vechters..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Hier zat ik zeker op te wachten. Goeie match up. Hoop op een hoop jabs op het neusje van sociopaatje Diaz.

vCash

Cesar Gracie Discusses Nick Diaz's New UFC Contract, Upcoming GSP Fight

At UFC 130, Dana White didn't sound very confident that he would be able to put together the much talked about Nick Diaz vs. Georges St-Pierre super-fight. However, on Wednesday afternoon, the UFC president announced the fight was a done deal and would take place at UFC 137 on Oct. 29 in Las Vegas.

MMA Fighting spoke to Cesar Gracie, Diaz's manager and trainer, about how the deal was completed and what this means for Diaz's Strikeforce future.

A transcript of the conversation can be found below.

Ariel Helwani: How did this deal get done?
    Cesar Gracie: We just sent the contract yesterday and it arrived in their office today.

Is Nick now a UFC fighter?
    You know what? That's an interesting question and they have not told me how they're going to structure that.

So is his Strikeforce belt on the line?
    I don't know. I truly don't. They haven't told me if his belt is on the line. I don't think so. This is not like that because if his belt was on the line that would make GSP the Strikeforce champion (if he wins). And then what? He's going to fight someone from Strikeforce? I don't think that's happening. But then again, refer to Dana on that one because I truly don't know.

Did Nick sign a one-fight deal with the UFC or a longer one?
    We have a new deal. Multi-fight, multi-year contract with the UFC.

How many fights is the new contract for?
    I can tell you it's a multi-fight, multi-year contract. I can't tell you how many fights.

So it sounds like he is a UFC fighter now.
    Right, but the contract does give the option to fight in Strikeforce. So what that opens up is the potential for him to also fight in Strikeforce.

Over the weekend, Dana White referred to some issues which were stopping this fight from being made. Do you know how those were resolved?
    There was a lot of misinformation -- there were a lot of reports out there that weren't true. Showtime, I don't think was a problem, to be honest with you, at all. They don't have a contract with Nick. Nick's contract is strictly with Explosion [Strikeforce's parent company prior to the Zuffa purchase]. It has never been a contract with Showtime. So the reports you heard were erroneous and false. Other than that, the hurdles were the [Jeff] Lacy thing, stuff like that. I don't know if they were Strikeforce, and if they were, Nick signed a new contract that dissolved his old contract with Strikeforce.

Do you know if Showtime is getting any kind of percentage of the pay-per-view?
    No idea.

Any idea why Vegas was chosen as the site of the fight?
    There were two venues they were looking at: one was in Canada and one was in Vegas. We didn't know which one it was going to be until today.

Would you have been OK with fighting in Canada?
    I did tell them it would be better if we fought in Vegas, obviously, because then the belt wouldn't have very much further to go once Nick gets it (laughs).

Do you think this marks the end of Nick's run in Strikeforce?
    Hopefully. If he's back in Strikeforce, I would imagine that's because he lost his next fight.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Heel vet!!

Ik vind beide vechters tof, ik hoop dus vooral op een spectaculair gevecht!

Geen twijfel dat Diaz daar ook voor gaat, de vraag is alleen hoe hij met de takedowns van GSP omgaat en of hij van zijn rug een offensief op weet te starten!

vCash

WAR DIAZ!!

laat GSP maar komen met ze takedowns...dat zal Diaz niet erg vinden!

weet trouwens iemand of dit een titelgevecht is??

vCash

ja dit is een titelgevecht voor de UFC omdat het ook een UFC gevecht is... het is heel simpel UFC helpt blijkbaar Strikeforce met allerlei dingen achter de schermen en UFC mag vechters contracteren van SF terwijl ze ook voor SF uitkomen... natuurlijk nutteloos want als diaz wint wat moet die dan in SF nog... Dana is gewoon weer bezig met een meesterplan.. hij pikt de beste vechters van SF uit om voor de UFC te vechten geeft ze contracten voor veel gevechten, die vechters willen dan niet meer voor SF vechten want zij kunnen niks in vergelijking met het geld wat UFC te bieden zal, SF houdt geen grote namen over, geen publiek en al zeker geen PPV en gaat failliet en Dana heeft weer een meesterslag geslagen