MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Marchant View Post
    Heeft Rivera nu ook al een tattoo van Jolanthe????

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spor...hChDED34DGh2lQ
    is van zijn overleden dochter...
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

shit man... ik heb normaal een hekel aan rashad maar ben morgen toch voor hem omdat ik nog meer een hekel heb aan die tito...en die boe-geroep verdient evans niet... ondanks ik het een afschuwelijke persoonlijkheid vind is die wel een echte atleet

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosyan188 View Post
    shit man... ik heb normaal een hekel aan rashad maar ben morgen toch voor hem omdat ik nog meer een hekel heb aan die tito...en die boe-geroep verdient evans niet... ondanks ik het een afschuwelijke persoonlijkheid vind is die wel een echte atleet
    x2 plus hij heeft geen respect tegen over Fedor the goat of mma

vCash

UFC 133 Weigh-In Results

PHILADELPHIA -- Four years after their first match ended in a draw, Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans finally have a chance to determine the winner in a sequel that seemed destined never to happen.

Following Ortiz's stunner over Ryan Bader just one month ago, he's suddenly thrust into a situation where he can go from has-been to top contender in a flash. To do that, he'll have to beat Evans. The bout became official on Friday, when both UFC 133 main event participants made weight at the Wells Fargo Center.

As expected, Ortiz was the bigger man, coming in at 205.8 pounds. Evans was 204.4.

The two shared a long stare after making their fight official, with Evans staring down Ortiz as he spoke to announcer Joe Rogan. After years of being the man fans love to hate, Ortiz was the favorite with the assembled crowd while Evans was booed.

"I feel great," Ortiz said. "I'm excited to take the fight. I thank Dana [White] for the opportunity. Rashad is a great freighter but I'm going to show him how much better I am tomorrow night."

Evans smirked and shook his head at the comment, embracing the villain role and telling the booing fans that they'd all want his autograph if he walked through the crowd. After a long layoff, Evans seems to be chomping at the bit to get back in the cage.

"Joe, I'm very excited," he said. "It's been 14 long months, but I've been working and getting better, and I can't wait to show the fans what I got."

Co-main event entrants Vitor Belfort and Yoshihiro Akiyama had one of the most civil staredowns ever, with the pair bowing to each other and shaking hands afterward. Belfort had almost a full pound on Akiyama, out-weighing him 185.4 to 184.6.

Akiyama, fighting for the first time since the natural disasters in Japan, had a message written on his chest which read, "United & Stand for Japan."

In another featured bout, 22-year-old welterweight phenom Rory MacDonald will look to take another step forward in his career coming off a spectacular win over Nate Diaz in April. He weighed in at 170.6 for the fight, while the veteran Pyle check in at 170.8.

Ivan Menjivar was the only fighter to miss weight, coming in two pounds over the bantamweight maximum limit of 136. He has two hours to lose the weight or forfeit a percentage of his purse to opponent Nick Pace.

UPDATE:Menjivar elected to take the fine rather than lose the remaining two pounds. His official weight for the fight is 138 pounds.

Main Card
    Tito Ortiz (205.8) vs. Rashad Evans (204.4)
    Vitor Belfort (185.4) vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama (184.6)
    Rory MacDonald (170.6) vs. Mike Pyle (170.8)
    Brian Ebersole (170.6) vs. Dennis Hallman (170.8)
    Jorge Rivera (184.6) vs. Constantinos Philippou (185.2)

Preliminary Card
    Matt Hamill (206) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204.4)
    Rani Yahya (145.2) vs. Chad Mendes (145.8)
    Ivan Menjivar (138) vs. Nick Pace (135.8)
    Johny Hendricks (170.8) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
    Mike Brown (146) vs. Nam Phan (145)
    Rafael Natal (185.4) vs. Paul Bradley (185.2)
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier