MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    vCash

hoop dat tito rashad Badert, maar heb dr een hard hoofd in. rashad vind ik een stakker, dus die zal wel winnen
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colossus View Post
    even serieus.........

tito ortiz heeft er zin in. bovendien geloof ik niet echt in die evans. tegen rampage speelde hij ook sissieboy.
    tito is on fire en hij kan niet wachten om te vechten. daarom dat hij tegen evans wou
    believe me

evan fans no hatin aight
    ik ben niet bepaald een rashad evans fan maar kom op zeg.... tito wint weer eens een partij sinds 2006... ik herhaal.. 2006! en hij is weer heeeelemaal terug en on fire etc etc?!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    ik ben niet bepaald een rashad evans fan maar kom op zeg.... tito wint weer eens een partij sinds 2006... ik herhaal.. 2006! en hij is weer heeeelemaal terug en on fire etc etc?!
    Haha idd.
    Hoop wel dat Tito wint , op een of andere mannier gun ik het hem wel altijd.
    "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

vCash

Tito en Rashad hebben allebei een hoog eikel gehalte !

vCash

Dit is tegenwoordig een main event in de UFC... we gaan steeds meer richting WWE, namen zijn belangrijker dan prestaties en skills.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    Dit is tegenwoordig een main event in de UFC... we gaan steeds meer richting WWE, namen zijn belangrijker dan prestaties en skills.
    een goede main event toch? Rashad Evans is al jaren top 3 lightheavyweight de man heeft grote namen verslagen; Thiago Silva, Quinton Rampage Jackson, Forrest Griffin, Chuck Lidell, Michael Bisping, dus zijn prestaties spreken wel degelijk voor zich
    Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

Best een goed main-event maar de rest van de kaart suckt.

Rory MacDonald vs. Mike Pyle, Jorge Rivera vs. Costantinos Philippou en Dennis Hallman vs. Brian Ebersole op main-card wtf?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    Vergeet niet dat het hier om een invalpartij gaat, Tito pakt gewoon zijn kans. was al afgeschreven en staat nu weer in de spotlight en helemaal als hij wint.
    "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Marchant View Post
    Vergeet niet dat het hier om een invalpartij gaat, Tito pakt gewoon zijn kans. was al afgeschreven en staat nu weer in de spotlight en helemaal als hij wint.

Ik neem het Tito ook niet kwalijk, maar wel de UFC.

vCash

Tito Ortiz Shows True Colors Inviting Wounded Soldiers to UFC 133 Training Camp

Many people have gotten wrapped up in Tito Ortiz's comeback story over the last couple weeks, and it's probably safe to assume he'll have a solid cheering section at his upcoming UFC 133 bout with Rashad Evans. But it wasn't too long ago that Ortiz was the guy you loved to hate, a brash and outspoken ex-champ who provoked scorn with whatever came out of his mouth.

Ortiz though, seems to be doing everything he can to put the old version of Tito behind. Case in point? How about what he's doing right now?

Ortiz may be in the midst of the most important training camp he's had in years, and even given the abbreviated training cycle of a short-notice fight, he's taken the time to invite in wounded U.S. war veterans to train with him.

As part of a non-profit program called Rehabbing with the Troops, 10 service members traveled to Ortiz's Punishment Training Center in Huntington Beach, California for one week to workout with him.

The aim of the program is highlight the potential of the troops, all of whom are recovering from severe injuries suffered in combat. One of those, Army veteran Chris Miller, suffered a traumatic brain injury while serving in Iraq.

"The biggest thing for me is trying to change to a new life that wasn't the way it was before," Miller told ABC Los Angeles. "So, learning a lot of things over again, trying to learn what I'm capable of."

Working with U.S. troops has always been a cause near to Ortiz's heart. Working with the USO and Armed Forces Entertainment, he's visited troops around the world multiple times.

Even given Ortiz's previous level of commitment to helping men and women in service, he's gone above and beyond the call of duty by inviting them in during what is surely a hectic and massively important time in his professional career.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=8273926
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    jazeker ik merk dat ie gloeiende handen heeft. ik hoop echt dat ie wint. tito is hoog dunkerig. maar hij laat wel tenminste symphaty achter.
    rashad denkt dat ie jezus is.( dat is hij zeker niet) vrede aan jezus.
    zijn mond moet goed dicht geslagen worden. een pijnlijke submission of een knockout die hem doet slapen

vCash

Rashad Evans: 'I Don't Like Jon Jones'

It was inevitable. With two light heavyweight contenders squaring off at UFC 133, you knew somebody would have to ask Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans about the current UFC 205-pound champion, Jon Jones.

You also knew that, one way or another, Evans might have some strong feelings on his former training partner and teammate. Of course, that didn't mean he was in any hurry to express those feelings, or expand on them.

On Thursday's UFC 133 media call, Evans at first attempted to deflect the question by deferring to Ortiz and then, after Ortiz answered, claiming not to remember what the initial question was.

Eventually, however, his true feelings came out.

"I don't like Jon Jones," Evans said. "I'll just leave it at that."

This, from the man who Jones once described as a big brother figure who he'd never turn against. That changed after Jones said in an interview that he'd fight Evans if UFC president Dana White asked him to, and soon enough the two had a public rift that has left both men with very little fellow feeling for the other.

"I just don't like him," Evans said.

Ortiz, on the other hand, had a different take.

While it might seem bizarre to talk about him as a potential future challenger for Jones' title -- less than a month ago Ortiz was one loss away from being fired from the UFC -- now that Ortiz has stepped up and agreed to the short-notice bout with the former number one contender Evans, he could force himself into title discussion with a win in Philadelphia.

If Jones retains his title against "Rampage" Jackson at UFC 135 in September, that might possibly match the 24-year-old champ against the 36-year-old Ortiz in the near future.

"Jon Jones, I think he's an amazing champion," Ortiz said. "I think he's great, I hung out with him once in Vegas at the [UFC fighter] summit and I think he's a cool cat. As a competitor, he's fast, punches awkward, great wrestling ability. He's a big threat. That's why he's the world champion, and I have some work cut out for me. I'm very excited and challenged to do that, but before anybody I've got to fight Rashad."

It wasn't so long ago that Evans had the next crack at Jones all but sewn up, but an injury to the champion forced Evans to take a bout with Phil Davis in the interim, and an injury to Davis opened the door for Ortiz to step in.

And despite his own previously shaky standing in the UFC, Ortiz said, that puts the pressure to win squarely on Evans.

"It's his time to shine. All the pressure's on him, it's his time to shine. He's supposed to beat Tito Ortiz. I'm here to show why I am still here, and I've been here since 1997. I ain't going anywhere any time soon."

vCash

Even After Expensive Wreck, Tito Ortiz Never Considered Pulling Out of UFC 133

Though the news must have given UFC president Dana White quite a scare, Tito Ortiz said he wasn't at all injured in the recent car accident that left his Rolls Royce Phantom with some front end damage, and pulling out of his bout with Rashad Evans at UFC 133 afterward was never a thought.

"No, not even a doubt," Ortiz said on Thursday's media call. "You've got to understand, I did the Long Beach Grand Prix and I crashed four times. I was hitting walls. ...On my honeymoon in my first marriage I got hit by a bus doing 30, and I fought and defended my world title against Yuki Kondo literally four months later. Stuff like that doesn't hurt me. I think what hurts is just the repetition of training."

Photos of the damage to his extremely expensive car quickly made the rounds on the internet, but Ortiz said he suffered "zero" physical effects from the wreck.

"I rear-ended somebody," he explained. "It was a mistake on my part. I probably shouldn't have been paying attention to what I was paying attention to, and I looked up and -- bam -- I hit someone. And it was an expensive car. It was my bad. I was really, really bummed about it, but at the same time it can be paid for."

Ortiz said his greatest concern after the low-speed accident was his son, who was in the car with him, but said he also suffered no injuries other than getting "the wind knocked out of him."

News of Ortiz's safety must have been a relief for UFC officials after all the trouble they went to just to scrape up a short-notice opponent for Evans after Phil Davis was forced out of the main event bout with an injury. Ortiz initially declined the offer to fight, he said, because he simply felt he had too much going on and not enough time to deal with it all.

"After I beat Bader I was on top of the world and I wanted to indulge in the glory," he said. "I took a week off. I came home, was relaxing, watching TV. Dana [White] gave me a call and I was with my family. I miss my family and I haven't been around that much just because of training. You put in six-hour days, six days a week, you're putting in hard work. When he first asked me I was like, no, I've got to take care of some stuff at home. I've got businesses with Punishment Nutrition, with my clothing company, my gym -- there's so much other business stuff where I've been planting the seeds and watering them so I can watch it grow, and I had to take care of that stuff."

But after talking with White, Ortiz said, the idea started to take root in his mind, and suddenly it didn't seem so bad after all.

"The fighter in me kind of doubted it, was like, maybe you should fight. You're in great shape. I never got touched. Sparring's been great, my wrestling's been really good. I'm strong. I have no injuries. My back and my neck have been awesome. It took me a minute to think about it. Of course I sat and I talked to [girlfriend] Jenna [Jameson]. I talked to my training partners, I talked to my coach, and we kind of just sat down and said, let's do this. Here's an opportunity that we're never going to have again."

Now Ortiz has gone from being one loss away from unemployment to being firmly in the good graces of the UFC. All it took was a willingness to say yes, and a physical resilience to car wrecks -- even the very, very expensive kind.

As Ortiz put it, "Thank God for insurance."

vCash

TRASHTALK IS BEGONNEN
    Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Devilprince View Post
    TRASHTALK IS BEGONNEN
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Dat beloofd wat te worden!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    Dat beloofd wat te worden!

kemal a55i

geloof me nou tito gaat die kerel verbazen. kben hem echt zat hij deed ook stoer bij tuf10
    hij moet goed gemaakt worden. ziekenhuis vlakbij

vCash

In First Fight Since Leaving Greg Jackson's, Questions Abound for Rashad Evans

When Rashad Evans stood on the floor of the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey in March and declared himself "done" with longtime trainer Greg Jackson, it was difficult to tell how seriously we were supposed to take that.

His former Jackson camp teammate and training partner, Jon Jones, had only moments earlier claimed the UFC light heavyweight belt in a title shot that was originally supposed to belong to Evans, so the wound was still fresh. But what would happen to Evans if he really did turn his back on the coaches that had taken him from a contender to a UFC champ?

It's taken several months and a few different opponents, but on Saturday night at UFC 133 we'll get our answer. As Evans prepares to step into the Octagon without Jackson behind him for the first time in years, the picture he paints of his new life in a new gym -- Imperial Athletics in Boca Raton, Florida -- is as rosy as you'd expect from a guy who left his old home with a bitter taste in his mouth.

"When I came out here, I didn't really know how things were going to be. Coming from Greg Jackson's camp, I was just not thinking that there could be another situation that could rival that one," Evans said on the UFC 133 media call.

"But I was pleased to find out that things here are very good. I've got a great team, great training partners, and we've got this energy in the gym that's just amazing. When you have a gym that has great energy, and great training practices and it's just fun to be in, it makes the grind of training that much easier. It makes you grow that much more as an athlete because you don't mind putting in the extra time in the gym because it's fun to be there."

Of course, that's what we expect him to say. The fighter who has left his old team for a new one isn't about to go on at length about how miserable he is, like a kid calling his parents from summer camp and begging to come home.

But while Jackson remains one of the sport's most successful and most popular trainers, leaving his Albuquerque, New Mexico gym has its upsides for Evans, he said. For one thing, a popular trainer is a busy trainer, and there are only so many hours in the day for him to devote to each fighter. At his new gym, Evans can have a training camp that's centered more on his individual needs.

"When you get to a certain point, you really need a lot of time, and coaches that spend a lot of time with you and make sure you get the one-on-one, and you're just seeing different things," said Evans. "After being at Jackson's for a while, with so many people at the gym, it just got harder and harder for me to get that time. When you're in a situation like that, sometimes it gets a little bit stagnant. It's just one of those things where it's like, how am I to reinvent myself if I'm pretty much learning the same things and I'm not getting the time that I need? You kind of get stagnant in your learning and you kind of get a little bit disinterested."

At Imperial, Evans said, he has training partners from all over -- the team calls itself the "Blackzilians," he noted -- and with that comes "a freshness."

"That was the biggest part and that made the biggest difference in this camp," he added.

And maybe a change was necessary, since so much else has changed since the first time he fought Tito Ortiz, a little over four years ago. He had Jackson in his corner that night, but what he didn't have was much big fight experience in the UFC.

He and Ortiz fought to a draw at UFC 73 after Ortiz was penalized a point for holding on to the fence to avoid a takedown, and the fight still seems to irk Evans when he thinks back on it.

"I felt horrible about the performance. I felt horrible about the performance for years. It's one of those fights you just want to get back. My inexperience at that level, I really didn't get my mind wrapped around the situation until it was a little bit too late, but I'm a long ways from that now."

And it's true, he is. There are several years and no shortage of career ups and downs for both Evans and Ortiz separating them from that night in Sacramento.

But just because things change doesn't always mean it's for the better. In his first fight since leaving the gym where he spent the bulk of pro career, it's hard to know how the move will ultimately affect Evans. Even he can't know for sure how it's going to feel to step in the Octagon, turn around to face his corner, and not see Jackson standing there.

The one thing he does know, it seems, is that his vow to leave Albuquerque for good wasn't just the kind of thing you say when you're hurt. He meant it, and he doesn't see himself changing his mind any time soon.

"Honestly, there's really no reason for me to go back," he said. "I think I've found training elsewhere better. It's nothing against Greg and those guys or the other guys at Jackson's, but at the same time if you find training better elsewhere, then why go backwards?"

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Marchant View Post
    Haha idd.
    Hoop wel dat Tito wint , op een of andere mannier gun ik het hem wel altijd.
    winnaar ortiz/evans tegen de verliezer van jones/rampage misschien wel een mooie partij?
    Wees jezelf want er zijn al zoveel anderen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PD_EC View Post
    winnaar ortiz/evans tegen de verliezer van jones/rampage misschien wel een mooie partij?
    ik wil evans ook wel weer zien tegen rampage

vCash

vCash