MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Lacy to fight MMA star Diaz

Former IBF super middleweight champion Jeff “Left Hook” Lacy officially signed on the dotted line to face Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz, who wants to pursue a professional boxing career in addition to his mixed-martial arts title reign. The boxing match will take place in the Fall of 2011. Promoter Don Chargin states, “This is a very dangerous fight for both men. Not only is this fight dangerous but stylistically it is very intriguing. I expected more resistance from fight fans and media in regards to this match-up but its amazing as to the hundreds of calls and e-mails I’ve received from fans on both sides wanting to see this match-up take place. I’ve received more than a few inquiries from some other very high-profile boxers that want to step up and fight Nick. It’s been a real whirlwind….I’ve been around boxing for quite some time and I’ve seen a lot of great, tough fighters in my six decades within the sport. I believe that if Nick had been one of those kids who had picked up boxing from a youth, he’d undoubtedly be a world-champion today. Sometime within the next 2 weeks I’ll be personally making the trek to Cesar Gracies gym to setup a private, closed door sparring session between Nick and a few nameless top-level contenders I have in mind.”

Boxing - Lacy to fight MMA star Diaz
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

vCash

REPOST #3!!
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

My bad
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.