MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ik.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

Ik ook, elk gevecht can Cung-Le is tenminste spectaculair met zijn spinning kicks en andere trappen, altijd mooie partijen in ieder geval

vCash

Haha vet. Ik heb er geen probleem mee.

vCash

Ik ook liever stand up plus k.o dan rollen bollen.

vCash

vette matchup

Yeah....that uhhhhh...... there's definately uhhhhmm.. some data there...

vCash

ik ook. vind cung le een supervechter en heeft een hele andere approach van mma. das juist super, kan een toffe partij worden. Le komt
    wel om te vechten. Als z'n conditie goed is, maakt hij een goede kans. jammer dat hij al behoorlijk op leeftijd is.

vCash

ik weet het niet.....toch denk ik dat overeem best eens in de probleempjes kan komen tegen lesnar en dat natuurlijk op de grond.

vCash

Prima payday voor Belfort. Minutje of 7 werken en dan winnen door tko.
    Belfort tko na G&P r2.......

vCash

Ik denk dat Belfort gewoon een veel betere technische striker is. Cung Le heeft wat leuke schoppen uit zijn Sanshou basis maar ik denk niet dat hij op hetzelfde niveau is als Vitor.

vCash

Belfort is van een hoger kaliber, for sure! Ik denk wel dat het een spektakel gaat worden en Belfort wint in de 2de ronde op tko. Daarna een serieuze tegestander?

Heeft Sonnen wel eens tegen Belfort gestaan?
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by basblue View Post
    Belfort is van een hoger kaliber, for sure! Ik denk wel dat het een spektakel gaat worden en Belfort wint in de 2de ronde op tko. Daarna een serieuze tegestander?

Heeft Sonnen wel eens tegen Belfort gestaan?
    nope

vCash

Le talks debuting in the UFC in exclusive interview

Cung Le is returning to the cage, but this time, it’ll be the Octagon.

The news was announced late this week that the former Strikeforce middleweight champion was signing with the most successful organization in the sport. He already has an opponent, UFC veteran Vitor Belfort, whom he’ll face in what will likely be the main event of UFC 139 in San Jose in November.

HeavyMMA caught up with the newest member of the UFC roster on Saturday night in Cincinnati.

“I’ll be in San Jose for UFC 139 and I’m fighting Vitor Belfort,” Le confirmed. “I’m very excited and honored to be a part of the UFC. I want to thank Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta for the opportunity and I’m going to fight my heart out.”

While Le’s name has been thrown around for the past few years in potential dream match-ups for MMA fans, Belfort doesn’t care to acknowledge his status. In a recent interview, “The Phenom” made comments suggesting that he didn’t know who Le was or what he had accomplished.

Le addressed the issue.

“What Vitor says doesn’t bother me. He can talk all he wants. We’ll take care of business on November 19th. Let him talk. I don’t like to talk so he can do all the talking. I’ll let him have that job and we will work it out in San Jose. Vitor is very dangerous, but I’m very dangerous too. We have two dangerous guys in the ring and we are going to see which one of us is more dangerous.”

Le says his movie-making career is on hold for the time being.

“Every time I commit to something I always go 185%. Right now I’m not doing any movies and won’t while I prepare. There will be no distractions and I’m just going to focus on this fight.”

Le is a member of the American Kickboxing Academy team and that is where he will return to prepare for Belfort. On Saturday night, he was on hand to watch his AKA teammates go 4-0 on the Strikeforce card.

“My gym is Cung Le’s AKA. I’m part of the AKA team and I’m going to keep my training there. Everyone saw us tonight. We dominated and we won all of our fights on this card. I’m going to AKA to train smart, hard and make sure I stay injury free. I’m very proud of my teammates that fought tonight and it was just awesome to see.”

“I want to thank the fans for all of their support. I’m happy to be a part of the UFC now and I’m going to do my very best to entertain. If fans want to follow me on twitter I’m @CungLe185.”
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

We hebben gezien dat dat Belfort nogal wat problemen heeft met vreemde hoge trappen haha. Wordt oppassen voor hem. Stel Cung wint en pakt daarna nog een win mee dan zie je hem denk ik al snel tegen Anderson haha.
    "If the ref hadn’t stopped him, Fedor was going to take that head home to his spaceship and polish it."

Fedor Emelianenko - "I don't talk about my weaknesses. I work on them."

vCash

Cung Le 'Honored And Excited' to Make UFC Debut And Face Vitor Belfort

After a 19-month layoff, Cung Le will finally return to fighting when he faces Vitor Belfort at UFC 139 on November 19. That's a lengthy layoff for anyone, but especially long for Le, who turned 39 years old in May. But while most lengthy periods of inactivity are the result of injury issues or contract disputes, the flashy fighter wasn't gone due to rehabilitating from surgery or holding out for more money. He was busy making films.

While he had spoken to the UFC several months ago about possibly joining them, things didn't come together for the two sides until after the UFC moved its original UFC 139 main event of Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos up one week to the UFC on FOX premiere.

That left a hole at the top of the card, and Le was more than happy to fill it.

"I feel honored and very excited," Le said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. "It's just nerves and everything going on. It's been pretty exciting."

Le said he wasn't quite sure how he got out of his Strikeforce deal to move over to the UFC, leaving specifis to his management, but said he originally began lobbying UFC executives Lorenzo Fertitta and Dana White for the opportunity during the Zuffa "Fighter Summit" back in May.

At the time, Le was coming off the taping of back-to-back-to-back film projects and spending time with his family. He says Fertitta told him they'd look to work a fight out for him depending on his movie schedule, but nothing of substance happened until about two weeks ago, when talks were reignited. In a short time, he was approached with an offer.

"Vitor was the only one offered to me, and when they said, 'Hey Cung, we'd like you to fight Vitor,' I said yes," he said. "Go big or go home."

Le said his interest in the matchup comes from the two fighters' backgrounds. Both he and Belfort gained their reputations as strikers. All seven of Le's pro MMA wins are by knockout and prior to that, he gained renown as a pro kickboxer. Belfort, meanwhile, is considered one of the sport's all-time great knockout artists.

"We'll find out who's more dangerous come November 19," he said.

Le said he had signed a six-fight deal with UFC, but said that when it comes to his future, he plans to take things one fight at a time. Le said that in hopes of extending his career as far as it will go, he keeps himself healthy, eating well and consistently training. He also noted he hasn't had a lengthy MMA career which might have led to wear and tear on his body.

The first of those fights comes in San Jose, California, which is Le's hometown. He also trains at the city's American Kickboxing Academy gym. Last Saturday, Le was in Cincinnati and watched in person AKA's huge weekend at Strikeforce, when the gym's fighters (Luke Rockhold, Daniel Cormier, Muhammed Lawal and Mike Kyle) went 4-0. That made Le hungry to return home and get back in the gym to represent his team, and his town in the biggest fight of his career.

"It's a dream," Le said. "It's like coming full circle. My first MMA fight was in San Jose, and now my first UFC fight is going to be in San Jose. Definitely, I'm very excited about it."

http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/aol-sports/mma-hour-episode-no-99-cung-le/1156306737001
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

vind le altijd echt leuk om naar te kijken, altijd spectaculaire fights enz. maar Belfort pakt deze gewoon

vCash

Default Dan Henderson re-signs with UFC, meets Mauricio "Shogun" Rua at UFC 139

Dan Henderson's long-anticipated return to the UFC is now a reality.

Henderson (28-8 MMA, 4-2 UFC) has verbally agreed to fight former UFC light heavyweight champ Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (20-5 MMA, 4-3 UFC) at UFC 139. Sources close to the event today confirmed the news to MMAjunkie.com following an initial report from MMAWeekly.com.

UFC 139 takes place Nov. 19 at HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif. While it's likely that Henderson vs. Rua will take main event or co-main event status on the pay-per-view card, the position of the bout could not be confirmed.

It's also unclear whether Henderson will vacate his Strikeforce light heavyweight belt, though all signs point to a fresh start two-plus years after he left the UFC.

Henderson was unable to come to terms with the UFC executives on a new contract following his explosive knockout of Michael Bisping at UFC 100 and in late 2009 signed a multi-fight deal with Strikeforce. The California-based promotion was purchased by UFC parent company Zuffa LLC this past March.

During his Strikeforce tenure, Henderson went 3-1 with the promotion and most recently took home a huge win when he stopped once-dominant Fedor Emelianenko with strikes this past July in a non-title heavyweight contest.

Following that triumph, he expressed hope that he might be able to fight in both Strikeforce and the UFC.

"I definitely feel like there's still a possibility for me to defend that belt in Strikeforce," he recently told Clinch Gear Radio. "But I think now that the UFC has bought Strikeforce, they need to make money off me, and I need to make money, so we'll see what happens.

"But I'd like to work out a deal where I'm fighting in both promotions.

This past March, he picked up the fourth major title of his career when he stopped Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante to win the light heavyweight title. Before that, he knocked out former champ Renato "Babalu" Sobral to mute a decision loss to Jake Shields in his promotional debut.

With three consecutive victories by way of stoppage, Henderson, a former two-title PRIDE champion, has hardly seen his stock soar to greater highs.

In Rua, Henderson meets a former UFC champion on the rebound. "Shogun" stopped former champ Forrest Griffin in less than two minutes at UFC 134, which put him back on the right foot after he lost his title to now-champ Jon "Bones" Jones at UFC 128.
    Het lijkt er op dat Dana White nog steeds boos is op Machida.

vCash

Typische match-up waarbij de fans weer de winnaar zijn. Dat wordt knallen!

vCash

Wow, wat een vette pot!

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Leuke match-up! Ik geloof echter dan Shogun minder dan 10% kans maakt.

vCash

leuke match up!
    ik hoop op shogun... maar ik vrees dat hendo dit wint

vCash

x2 warrrrrrrrrr hendy

vCash

Wow goed nieuws om te horen!

vCash

JIJ bent gek! shogun wint deze met 2 vingers in zijn neus! 1000% zeker

vCash

Ik hoop dat Rua zijn vuur zoals hij die bij griffin bracht meeneemt! als hij dat doet dan gaat hij dan een zware 3x5 minuten bezorgen! of 5x5?

Ik hoop dat Rua wint!!!!!

vCash

vette partij!!