MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    vCash

Ben het wel met iWJ eens.
    Maar aan de andere kant was het ook wel een beetje ongeluk tegen Leben.
    Tegen Franklin en Bisping deed hij het nog super, dus...
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

UFC President Dana White twittered the news moments ago.
    Vitor is injured and out of San Jose fight. Now Cung Le will fight Wandy!

The extent of Belfort’s injury was not announced.
    Le will be making his UFC debut at the San Jose event. San Jose is his adopted hometown, and the location of all eight of his fights under the Strikeforce banner.
    Le is the former Strikeforce middleweight champion, as well as an accomplished kickboxer, touting an undefeated record at 17-0. His only career loss was to Scott Smith at Strikeforce Evolution in December of 2009. He avenged that loss to Smith in most recent fight on June 2010,
    Silva last fought at UFC 132, losing to Chris Leben via TKO. Silva now sits at 2-4 since returning to the UFC just under four years ago.
    The combined age for Le and Silva is 74, one of the oldest combined ages for a fight in UFC history.

vCash

Misschien effe titel aanpassen nu Wanderlie de plaats van Vitor heeft ingenomen. Meer kans voor Le in ieder geval , maar denk nog steeds dat hij na deze partij een maandje of twee van de set weg moet blijven.

vCash

WAR WANDY deze partij kan hij zeker via ko winnen!!!!
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by appelsap View Post
    Misschien effe titel aanpassen nu Wanderlei de plaats van Vitor heeft ingenomen.
    done
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Silva vs Le was ooit een droom partij, nu vrees ik toch voor Silva.
    Als een punk als Chris Leben Silva al KO mept... Dan krijg je opeens Cung Le..

Lets pray for the old Pride energy..

vCash

vCash

Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

vCash

UFC 139 Bout a Dream Come True for Cung Le, but Last Stand for Wanderlei Silva

Cung Le isn't the only fighter to find out the hard way that acting and professional fighting don't always mix, especially when done in the wrong order, but at least he used it as a learning experience, he said at Tuesday's UFC 139 press conference.

"I actually learned my lesson the first time when I came back against Scott Smith," Le said. "I wasn't very busy training when I was on the movie set. I was just more focused on getting into character."

He started off well enough against Smith in their first meeting in December of 2009. But his lack of training caught up to him in the final round, and Smith came out of nowhere to score the upset via knockout of a fading, winded Le.

When they signed on to face each other in a rematch some seven months later, he had every opportunity to make the same mistake. Fortunately for Le, experience -- particularly the painful kind - is an excellent teacher.

"I was doing some film work, [but] I made sure I trained every day and I stayed in shape," he said, adding that this time around, as he prepares to face Wanderlei Silva at UFC 139 in San Jose, Calif., he's been in the gym since February.

"I am focused on this fight, so right now it's all about being an MMA fighter," said Le.

For Silva, who stepped in as a replacement for the injured Vitor Belfort, the stakes are even higher. UFC president Dana White has made it clear that he thinks Silva might need to hang up the gloves after his knockout loss to Chris Leben at UFC 132, and this could be the Brazilian's last chance to prove to his boss that he still has some fight left in him.

"I love fighting. I love the sport. I grew up inside the ring, inside the Octagon. I want to fight as long as I can," Silva told reporters.

When asked if he felt that his back was against the wall in the fight with Le, he didn't argue. "Some guys fight better in that position. I'm thinking I am one of [those] guys," he said.

Le, a decorated Sanshou kickboxer who turned to MMA relatively late in life and fought the entirety of his four-year career in Strikeforce up until this point, said he specifically sought out a deal with the UFC because he wanted to fight in the Octagon, and not simply because he wanted to be on this card in his adopted hometown of San Jose.

"It really means a lot," he said. "I've fought on many platforms, different styles, but being a UFC fighter now, being the co-main event, definitely is a dream come true. Just earlier this morning I was looking at the picture where I was at the refugee camp, and now being in the co-main event of the UFC, it's a dream come true. I'm very excited and I'm going to be ready to rock and roll and give the fans what they want to see."

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Default UFC 139 Shogun vs. Henderson (VIDEO) NickTheFace2

vCash

nicktheface2 doet het weer...wat een geweldige trailer man

vCash

bedankt voor het filmpje

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler_nl View Post
    nicktheface2 doet het weer...wat een geweldige trailer man
    Ik vind echt 90% van zijn filmpjes geniaal.
    Qua audio en beelden...perfect
    Last edited by Soulbringer320; 15-10-2011 at 13:45.

vCash

x2 thanks

vCash

Prachtig!!

vCash

Vet hoor, thanks!

vCash

Nice vid en 2 toppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash

Default Manager: ‘Shogun’ Won’t Return to Kings MMA for UFC 139 Camp

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua will not train at Kings MMA for his fight at UFC 139. | Photo: Sherdog.com

After losing his UFC light heavyweight title to Jon Jones in March, Mauricio “Shogun” Rua decided to return to his roots and train with former longtime coach Rafael Cordeiro at Kings MMA in Huntington Beach, Calif. Though the collaboration yielded Rua’s highlight-reel knockout of Forrest Griffin in August, it appears Rua will prepare elsewhere for his main event tussle with former Strikeforce champ Dan Henderson at November’s UFC 139.

Rua’s manager, Eduardo Alonso, confirmed Friday to Sherdog.com that Rua will not return to Kings MMA to train for Henderson, but preferred to keep quiet on who will be involved in Rua’s camp. Alonso said only that workouts will take place in Sao Paulo, where Rua trained in 2009 for his UFC 97 win over Chuck Liddell.

Alonso asked understanding from media and fans curious about further information.

“We don’t see any advantage at this moment to feed our opponents information about the work we’ve been developing,” stated Alonso. “This is a work philosophy we’ve adopted at other times, and now we’ve decided to do it again. It’s nothing to do with the fans, and we understand their hunger for news. At the right time, further information will be given, but I can’t give up on what we decided and agreed to do.”

There had been no evidence of a rupture between 29-year-old Rua and his former Chute Boxe coach. In September, just before the announcement of Rua’s date with Henderson, Cordeiro (Pictured with Rua) stated that he expected Shogun to return to Kings MMA as soon as possible. On Friday, Cordeiro told Sherdog.com that he was not hurt by Rua’s decision, but also preferred not to speak much on the matter.

“There’s no problem,” said Cordeiro, 38. “If he believes it would be easier for him to train [in Sao Paulo], then it’s great, go there. There’s no big drama. I just wish him the best and good luck. I want to see him holding the belt again. Life is made by choices and it was his and his team’s choice. God bless him and I’m OK with that.”

Kings MMA’s fighters are allowed to train in other gyms, Cordeiro explained; for example, Kings-affiliated fighters Fabricio Werdum, Mark Munoz and Wanderlei Silva each have their own teams.

“I’m not in the habit of inviting athletes, because my gym doesn’t give exclusivity for anyone,” said Cordeiro. “Kings MMA is like an all-teams sister. Those athletes with the spirit of hard-working group mentality are welcome. This is the methodology that is helping us to grow. In that way, Kings MMA’s doors will always be open to Shogun, but I don’t have time to think about him as I need to get Wanderlei Silva prepared.”

Silva is slated to meet Cung Le on the UFC 139 undercard, where “The Axe Murderer” will attempt to rebound from a crushing, 27-second July loss to Chris Leben. Cordeiro believes the former Pride middleweight champion will rise above the bad moment and put on a show against Le.

“He’s devoting so much of himself in training,” the Kings leader guaranteed. “It’s great to see him like that, motivated to overcome. I’m enjoying this hard work. He wants to get there prepared. Cung Le has an interesting game plan for him. He just fights on his feet, and that makes him much easier to study. Wanderlei accepted this invitation with pleasure and will make Le pay for his sacrifice in a brutal way.”

vCash

Official fight card
    Main card

• Light Heavyweight bout: Maurício Rua vs. Dan Henderson
    • Middleweight bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Cung Le
    • Bantamweight bout: Urijah Faber vs. Brian Bowles
    • Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann vs. Rick Story
    • Light Heavyweight bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Kyle Kingsbury
    Preliminary card (Spike TV)

• Light Heavyweight bout: Ryan Bader vs. Jason Brilz
    • Middleweight bout: Tom Lawlor vs. Chris Weidman
    Preliminary card

• Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Rafael dos Anjos
    • Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Nick Pace
    Announced bouts

The following fights have been confirmed by UFC.com, but not yet added to the Official Fight Card.
    • Bantamweight bout: Michael McDonald vs. Johnny Eduardo

vCash

ik hoop op vuurwerk maar dat dacht ik ook van jds-carwin maarja laten we hopen dat dit spectaculairder word denk overigens dat CV de belt gaat behouden al zal het wel zwaar worden na een jaar niet vechten..

licht het trouwens aan mij of is het met elke ufc champ dat die geblesseerd raakt na de partij dat ze champ worden.

vCash

"Some people have so much respect for their superiors
    they have none left for themselves."