Who is jammer?
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

een interessante blik op het hele gebeuren met een aantal goede punten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLohT...el_video_title

vCash

Nate Marquardt Is 'Done,' Dana White Says, but TRT Use a Trickier Subject

LAS VEGAS -- UFC president Dana White isn't against testosterone replacement therapy on principal, he told reporters after Thursday afternoon's UFC 132 pre-fight press conference, but all testosterone use isn't equal in the boss's eyes

"There's a difference between testosterone replacement therapy and when you get it to a level where it's performance-enhancing," White said.

As for the differences between the situation with Chael Sonnen, who White said should have been granted a license to fight "a month ago" after serving his suspension for testosterone use, and Nate Marquardt, who he fired from the UFC after the fighter was pulled from last weekend's UFC Live card for his use of the same hormone, a lot seems to hinge on past behavior and full disclosure, at least in White's eyes.

"The difference with Chael and Marquardt, is we can talk about everything in the Chael incident. We can't with Marquardt. I've seen some of the stuff people are saying. You think I'm this crazy, emotional psycho. Give me a break. This isn't the first time. Everybody's like, 'Oh, give him a second chance.' This would be like the fourth time."

http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/aol-sp.../1033003195001
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier