MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Chael Sonnen calls out Lyoto Machida and the 'The Dragon' responds: 'I'll sign

Lyoto Machida: “If Sonnen really wants this fight, I’ll sign it immediately” :: TATAME

How is the training going after the impressive win over Couture?

We’re training lightly now, we’ll only focus more when the UFC defines my next opponent, then I’ll get my team together to plan my work. I’m training Karate and BJJ every day, staying on weigh, but in a light training.

Did the win over Couture help you to get back to training with less pressure, after two losses in a row?

It’s always good to have peace at work. Thanks God I had plenty of time to work for Couture, prepared myself at my best and that resulted in my win over him, which gave me more peace to restart my work.

Is there any talks on where are you gonna fight again?

Nothing yet, that’s the problem. All of the potential opponents are set to fight, and I think I’ll just have to wait. Rampage will fight Jon Jones, Franklin fights Minotouro, Phil Davis vs Rashad, so I’ll have to wait for the definition of these fights so start my training focused.

Chael Sonnen told MMA Fighting that he’d like to move up and fight you soon. What do you think about that?

I think that’s great, I’m excited to do that. He’s coming back now, wants to fight, and I really think it’s a good fight for me. If Sonnen really wants this fight, I’ll sign it immediately, no problem at all.

Many people believe you have the perfect style to match Jon Jones. Do you agree?

When this fight was rumored, I was very focused on that, but I do believe I have weapons to fight well against him, but that’s not my problem yet. I believe in my game, in my training, but I can’t stay thinking in this fight now, I have to focus on my next opponent, but I believe I can defeat him.

Talking about UFC 132, Wanderlei Silva lost to Chris Leben. Do you believe it’s the end of the Axe Murderer’s career?

It’s a tough situation to talk about, but Wanderlei has a lot of heart a gas, which are very important. I don’t believe it’s the end, if he wants to keep going he still has a lot of things to do. He’s experienced, and still has time to fight. If he believes it’s time to stop, that he won’t be able to fight in high level again, it’s his decision, but that is something that happens is any career and can be reversed.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

WAR The Dragon.

vCash

Machida is een topper
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Sources close to the promotion today told MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com
    ) that the fight was briefly entertained but did not become a reality after being heavily rumored for the fall, possibly at UFC 136

UFC Nixes Chael Sonnen vs. Lyoto Machida - Bloody Elbow
    Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

fuck sonnen, war machida