MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Chael Sonnen: Wanderlei Silva is a immigrant from Brazil I'm an American gangster

Chael Sonnen on Jose Aldo:

"It's like this annoying Jose Aldo that they've got number three pound-for-pound. Hey guys, excuse me, but there's no such weight class as pound-for-pound. There's no such title. The pound-for-pound does not exist but just in this pretend world. Jose Aldo has made it all the way to number three? Really? The same guy that was anointed UFC champion. The same guy that was given the UFC championship belt before he ever fought in the UFC. The only thing more absurd than that was the night they woke Matt Hughes up and informed him that he was champion."

On Wanderlei Silva:

"Wanderlei tells me that he's going to send me to the dentist. And I'm thinking, 'the receptionist generally sets those appointments, but if you know the phone number to my local dentist, I guess you could.' Then I'm thinking, 'Is he threatening me? I'm an American gangster, you are an immigrant from Brazil. Are you sure you want to go down this road with me? That's a threat? It's funny when Wanderlei says he's got to defend Brazil. Wanderlei's not popular in Brazil. Wanderlei, you are from Brazil stupid, you left it. You pay taxes in America. You started a business in America. You send your kids to an American school. You employ Americans. You were made a millionaire by an American company. If you love Brazil so much, why'd you leave it. It's cause he doesn't and the Brazilian people know that. So this big gimmick that all these guys like Anderson and all these guys that talk Portuguese and pretend they're from there, what they like to do is act like, 'Oh, we're not Americanized, we haven't even learned English, but then they run they're businesses in complete English as they're taking your dollar and your Mastercard. But on video they act like they haven't taken the time to learn English and it's phony. Those Brazilians are all phony and they suck."

"Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at Virtual Server en Dedicated Server hosting? Kies voor Denit Hosting Solutions with password: not required, username: not required."

On his loss to Anderson Silva:

"I should be the reigning champion. I punch a guy 300 times, he punches me a couple and they call him the champion? In what parallel universe does that make you the winner? I am the champion. I've been the champion. Anderson's ribs have the exact same problem that his hands and his feet have, they're attached to a cowardly person. For Anderson to say that he wasn't 100-percent, I completely believe him. Who cares? But yeah, do I think his ribs where hurt? Sure. Why would I think they weren't? He's the only one who could tell if they were hurt."

On being prone to submission losses:

"Look, I've fought 15 black-belts. I beat 12 of them, and finished six of them. So to act like I've got some kind of submission or jiu-jitsu deficiency just isn't true. I know how to get out of triangles, I stopped five of his triangles on that very fight. Now with that said, I'm not trying to say I don't work on it, I work on everything, but there's no deficiency there."

Chael Sonnen:
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

Cheal is zown sukkel.... Ik vind heb de grootste mongool in heel MMA.

vCash

Ik vind het ook een kneus, maar er niemand die het beter kan brengen als hij. Het is soms grappig en je gaat hem ook nog geloven en in sommige dingen heeft jhij natuurlijk gelijk.

vCash

Ik vind het een top gast, lekker toch beetje sensatie. Ik heb met plezier gelezen.

vCash

Sonnen vs Machida word echt epic. Sowieso leuke trashtalk van Sonnen en hopelijk slaat Machida hem KO.

vCash

Begin echt moe te worden van deze gast... Hij zit met Wanderlei in de auto en het is 'ja en amen', maar in een interview doet hij mans. Tja... daar heb ik het niet zo op.

vCash

Wil em nog weleens een partij tegen Wanderlei zien draaien, kijken of hij dan nog zo piept..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

LOL, hij kan zichzelf prima verkopen.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by maartenjackie View Post
    Ik vind het een top gast, lekker toch beetje sensatie. Ik heb met plezier gelezen.
    Inderdaad, zeker het eerste stuk, heb me kapot gelachen.

vCash

blablabla... dat is het enige wat ik hoor als chael zijn bek open trekt.
    die gozer heeft zoveel onzin lopen lullen dat het zijn waarde heeft verloren

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jerul View Post
    Inderdaad, zeker het eerste stuk, heb me kapot gelachen.
    x2
    als hij ooit een boek schrijft, dan zal ik het zeker kopen

deze blijf ik overigens mooi vinden
    Last edited by deco'o; 06-07-2011 at 19:23.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Begin echt moe te worden van deze gast... Hij zit met Wanderlei in de auto en het is 'ja en amen', maar in een interview doet hij mans. Tja... daar heb ik het niet zo op.
    we mogen uncle Chael allemaal niet, maar de man kan vechten en jij weet net zo goed als ik dat uncle Chael, wanderlei verwoest
    Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Devilprince View Post
    we mogen uncle Chael allemaal niet, maar de man kan vechten en jij weet net zo goed als ik dat uncle Chael, wanderlei verwoest

ik mag 'm wel, en dat laatste x2.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Devilprince View Post
    Oh, maar ik schrijf ook niet dat ik denk dat Wanderlei hem inpakt. Enige wat ik schrijf is dat hij in bijzijn van Wanderlei (in de auto) zich niet zo mans gedroeg toen Wanderlei hem op zijn trashtalk aansprak. Ik heb er niet zoveel mee...

vCash

Hier vind ik hem (voor zijn doen) nog behoorlijk goed over Wanderlei praten

vCash

Ik had een tijdje genoeg van Chael maar nu begin ik het toch weer amusant te vinden. Volgende match wordt tegen Brian Stann lees ik net.

Wanderlei heeft idd niet veel in te brengen tegen chael denk ik, maar idd wel laf dat hij toen zo de keutel terug trok toen hij samen met Wanderlei in de auto zat.
    Aoki - Hellboy - Gomi - Diaz Bros - GSP - Sonnen - Barnett

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by R.H. View Post
    Hier vind ik hem (voor zijn doen) nog behoorlijk goed over Wanderlei praten
    Hij is echt een dwaas verzie 2.0

vCash

[QUOTE=Devilprince;1052202]Chael Sonnen on Jose Aldo:

"Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at Virtual Server en Dedicated Server hosting? Kies voor Denit Hosting Solutions with password: not required, username: not required."

wat probeert ie nou te vertellen met dit verhaaltje