MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Chael Sonnen: I don't like the concept of 'selling' a pay-per-view match VIDEO

"I'm not in on the selling side of things. There's a few guys that are, you know, that are actually, they're in on the pay-per-view. You got a guy like Brock Lesnar or Quinton Jackson, there's a few guys who actually have an interest in selling a match. I don't like that. I don't even like the concept, I don't even like to say it as we sit here now because I feel it's dishonest. I feel if you are trying to get somebody to purchase something from you even if it's a fight, and you misrepresented why it is you're fighting or what the conflict is, I just find that's dishonest. And Brian and I, again to use your words of selling a fight, we don't have to have a conflict to sell the fight, it's a number one contenders match. Whoever wins this bout is going to fight for the world title. And that is, again with your word, the selling feature. We don't have to disparage either person to do that. We just find, 'Hey, what is it that's interesting about this match' and that's what it is. The interesting part is the competition itself as opposed to maybe the build up before it. But I don't really get into that and I find it really frustrating when guys do. If you've got something to say and you mean it, say it. But if you don't mean it, don't say it. If I couldn't bite, I wouldn't growl."

Hier is de video waar hij over nog veel andere onderwerpen praat:
    Fight Week: UFC 133, Sonnen, ‘Mayhem’
    Last edited by Devilprince; 02-08-2011 at 22:49.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.

vCash

haha, hij trolt mensen hard xD
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

ik hoop echt dat sonnen vs stann geen nr.1 contender gevecht is. Zou mooi zijn als de winnaar van sonnen vs stann tegen de winnaar van belfort vs akiyama vecht voor de nr.1 contender titleshot. En de titleshot daarna de winnaar van bisping vs jason miller
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Cheal moet snel zijn tong verliezen, wa een pis menneke is da zeg! Bah bah.

vCash

Hij heeft wel gelijk op zich, hoe vaak hebben we niet van die nep opgeklopte beefs gezeen om vervolgens te horen te krijgen dat het was om te verkopen of dat je duidelijk merkt het allemaal maar spel was.

Chael is zelf iig consistent in zn trashtalk richting Silva.
    Aoki - Hellboy - Gomi - Diaz Bros - GSP - Sonnen - Barnett

vCash

Hij praat net als zijn geliefde president.

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Wie wind zaait, zal storm oogsten.