MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ook ik zat op Lesnars bandwagon tot zijn Carwin en Cain matches. Nu zie ik hem nog wel graag vechten (net als de meeste HW's), maar ik zie hem niet vaak meer winnen tegen topcontenders.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie Nak View Post
    Omdat het hooguit 4-5 dagen is, ga ik wel uit van maximaal 1x overstappen (om niet per keer 20+ uur onderweg te zijn). In mijn berekening zit tevens het MGM Grand (waar het event zelf ook is), al zijn hotels in Las Vegas niet heel duur, omdat men op het gokken verdient. Verder zou ik daar willen blijven tijdens NYE, wat de kamerprijs ook al omhoog stuwt. Tuurlijk, goedkoper kan het altijd, maar mijn wensen zijn niet heel extreem lijkt me. Ik zou dan met het vrouwtje gaan, en moet die ook tevreden houden.
    ik heb ook even gekeken want wil waarschijnlijk ook gaan, vlucht+hotel ongeveer ongeveer 900 pp voor 4 dagen, en dan zit je wel in het MGM, cosmopolitan, caesars palace of iets dergelijks, dus is wel te doen vind ik.

vCash

Ali wint 1e ronde sub of ko.....
    "Some people have so much respect for their superiors
    they have none left for themselves."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Slome View Post
    Ali wint 1e ronde sub of ko.....
    dat verwacht ik ook!

vCash

Zal lesnar er weer meteen invliegen als een dolle stier?

vCash

Ik verheug mij er nu al op!

vCash

Wellicht de eerste PPV die ik bereid ben om te betalen :P gruwelijk!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1991 View Post
    Wellicht de eerste PPV die ik bereid ben om te betalen :P gruwelijk!!!
    Ter info, voor ongeveer 14 euro kun je een live HD stream op je PC kijken. Werkt perfect, heb het bij UFC 134 voor het eerst gedaan en doe het komend weekend weer (alleen bij echt goede UFC's). Je kunt dan ook herhalingen kijken en voor verschillende camerastandpunten kiezen. UFC.TV - Watch LIVE and on-demand UFC PPV events now, betalen kan met credit card of PayPal.

vCash

Wat is dit?

UFC twitter: Now the fans are booing Overeem's name for no apparent reason. We love you, LA!

Ik hoop echt zo erg dat hij Lesnar in de eerste ronde KO slaat en al die Amerikanen de mond snoert.
    Last edited by The Company; 20-09-2011 at 22:58.

vCash

2 beren tegen elkaar

Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

ik denk dat Overeem de kracht van Brock niet kan handelen..

Brock op GnP

vCash

Ik denk dat Brock niet zo sterk is als beweerd. Ik bedoel Cain kon makkelijk zijn kracht weerstaan... En volgens mij is Alistair wel ietse sterker dan Cain. Dus op kracht kan Brock denk ik niet winnen.
    (>.<)

vCash

UFC 141: Brock Lesnar vs Alistair Overeem winner on Dec. 30 earns heavyweight title shot

Dana White:

"Yeah, it is (a number one contender fight). That's a crazy fight. Imagine when those two square off at the weigh-ins. It's going to be awesome. I'm excited for that fight too. I'm excited to see, and I know the fans are too, I'm excited to see what Alistair Overeem has. People can yap and say whatever they want; when these guys come over to the UFC, it's a whole 'nother ball game. It's going to be a real good gauge to find out where Alistair really sits in the heavyweight division. I'd say it's pretty safe to say (that the winner of Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos will fight the winner of Lesnar vs. Overeem)."
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Default Gustafsson - Matyushenko Rebooked for UFC 141 in December

Up-and-coming light heavyweight Alexander Gustafsson has been tasked with facing veteran Vladimir Matyushenko at UFC 141.

Gustafsson’s manager, Manos Terzitane of Euro Elite, confirmed to Sherdog.com his client’s participation in the bout, which is expected to take place Dec. 30 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

The matchup was originally booked for August’s UFC 133 in Philadelphia. However, Matyushenko withdrew from the bout due to an undisclosed injury.

The fight will join one of the year’s most highly anticipated matchups, as heavyweights Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem will headline the card. The UFC has also confirmed a battle of welterweight wrestlers, with Jon Fitch making his return to the Octagon to face Johny Hendricks.

Gustafsson (12-1, 4-1 UFC) will look to best his second consecutive elite wrestler, as he recently dispatched Matt Hamill, Matyushenko’s replacement at UFC 133. The Swede has been on a roll, with three straight stoppages in the Octagon, including previous submissions over Cyrille Diabate and James Te Huna.

After making short work in his UFC debut with a 41 second KO over Jared Hamman in 2009, “The Mauler” suffered his lone loss to Phil Davis at UFC 112 last year. Gustafsson (Pictured) now spends part of each camp working with Phil Davis at Alliance MMA.

Matyushenko (26-5, 7-3 UFC) has won five of his last six bouts, and will reenter the cage eight months to the day of his last bout. “The Janitor” outpointed both Igor Pokrajac and Eliot Marshall in his second run with the UFC before losing to current light heavyweight champion Jon Jones at UFC Live 2 last year.

The former International Fight League light heavyweight champion, has since strung together back-to-back wins, with a TKO of Alexandre Ferreira at UFC 122 and a 20-second knockout against Jason Brilz in April.
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Leuke match up ik hoop dat Vladdy wint maar Gustafsson is een goede vechter.
    Ik denk Gustafsson via Tko ik hoop Vladdy via anything
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Met Antoni Hardonk in de hoek zal Vladimir ook gevaarlijk zijn met z'n stoten. Matyushenko bij Tko!
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

100% gustafsson

vCash

Ga denk ik toch voor Matyushenko, wel een moeilijke ook..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Dong Hyun Kim Meets Sean Pierson at Year-End UFC 141 in Las Vegas

Dong Hyun Kim will try to rebound from the first loss of his career, but he'll have to do it against a fighter also looking for a little redemption.

Kim will face Sean Pierson in a welterweight bout at UFC 141, the promotion's year-ending pay-per-view at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The UFC announced the fight Monday.

UFC 141 will be headlined by the promotional debut of former Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem, who will be immediately tested by the return of former UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar.

Kim (14-1-1, 1 NC, 5-1, 1 NC UFC) was drilled by a Carlos Condit flying knee at UFC 132 in July, then finished with punches on the ground for the first loss of his career – technically. At UFC 94, Kim lost a split decision to Karo Parisyan, but that loss was overturned to a no contest when Parisyan's drug test came back positive for banned substances.

Prior to his loss to Condit, who went on to get a top contenders fight with BJ Penn that turned into a title fight against Georges St-Pierre at the end of this month after UFC president Dana White pulled Nick Diaz from the fight, Kim had won three straight with decision wins over TJ Grant, Amir Sadollah and Nate Diaz.

Pierson (11-5, 1-1 UFC) was riding a six-fight winning streak going into a bout with Jake Ellenberger at UFC 129 in Toronto. But the Toronto native was stopped just over halfway through the first round by Ellenberger, who went on to fight with Jake Shields last month that he won with a devastating 53-second TKO.

UFC 141 will be Pierson's first fight on American soil since the third fight of his career – more than 11 years ago. The other 15 fights in his pro career have come in his native Canada.

Aside from the heavyweight contenders bout between Overeem and Lesnar, UFC 141 is also expected to include a light heavyweight bout between Alexander Gustafsson and Vladimir Matyushenko and a welterweight bout between Jon Fitch and Johny Hendricks.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fyodor View Post
    Ter info, voor ongeveer 14 euro kun je een live HD stream op je PC kijken. Werkt perfect, heb het bij UFC 134 voor het eerst gedaan en doe het komend weekend weer (alleen bij echt goede UFC's). Je kunt dan ook herhalingen kijken en voor verschillende camerastandpunten kiezen. UFC.TV - Watch LIVE and on-demand UFC PPV events now, betalen kan met credit card of PayPal.
    Thanx man, die gaat meteen in de favorieten!
    Hoop dat ie niet overloaded is tegen die avond..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Silat View Post
    Thanx man, die gaat meteen in de favorieten!
    Hoop dat ie niet overloaded is tegen die avond..
    Graag gedaan, volgens mij had forumbroeder Lopez86 het voor het eerst gepost. Die stream zal zeker niet haperen, je krijgt echt waar voor je geld. Wel raadzaam om een snelle verbinding te hebben.

vCash

Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

En Martijn blijft dus gewoon bij GG. Goede interviews Garcia
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

vCash