MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ik miste toch deze vraag:

Waar gaat Overeem in Nederland trainen en met/bij wie?

Verder een goed interview. Het wordt tijd dat de Nederlandse tv wakker wordt.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rollermanskunk View Post
    Ik miste toch deze vraag:

Waar gaat Overeem in Nederland trainen en met/bij wie?

Verder een goed interview. Het wordt tijd dat de Nederlandse tv wakker wordt.
    Ik zie geen reden waarom hij niet bij FPA zou trainen. Of is FPA en martijn eigendom van GG?

vCash

vCash

thanx voor de interview!
    en Alistair, bedankt voor de spoilers..
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    Martijn is GG
    Precies, maar ik denk dat de vraagsteller bedoelt of martijn daarnaast ook alistair zou mogen trainen. Ik vermoed van niet, maar de tijd zal het leren.

vCash

UFC Returning to 10 p.m. ET Start Time at UFC 141

Beginning with UFC 141 on Dec. 30, UFC pay-per-views will once again kick off at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT. The news was first reported by F4WOnline.com, and later confirmed by UFC officials to MMAFighting.com.

UFC pay-per-view start times were moved up to 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT in April for UFC 129 after years of starting at 10 p.m. ET to accommodate Eastern time zone viewers and media.

"We listened to our fans and partners and made decision to change back," a company official told MMAFighting.com.

The UFC does not publicize it's pay-per-view buys, so there is no way of knowing whether the earlier start time affected PPV sales since April.

UFC 141, headlined by Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem, will mark the UFC's last event of 2011. The card will air live on pay-per-view from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

vCash

kan het niet eerder gebeuren verdomme?!?! as zaterdag ofzo

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh View Post
    kan het niet eerder gebeuren verdomme?!?! as zaterdag ofzo
    kijk er ook heeeeeeeeeel erg naar uit!!!!!
    echt duimen dat het doorgaat en niet een of andere blessure of ziekte roet in het eten gooit! zou echt bijna net zo'n grote teleurstelling worden dan barnett vs fedor destijds!!
    toen pissen plassen werd is het gezeik begonnen!

vCash

Geript van het sherdog forum, wel leuke nieuwtjes volgens mij. Het lijkt me ook wel betrouwbaar gezien de hoeveelheid details:

A good friend of mine had the chance of a lifetime this week when he was able to meet Brock Lesnar earlier this week at the DeathClutch training center in Alexandria, MN. The visit was set up for my boy by Brock's strength coach who is a good friend of his.

He was able to watch Brock do a brutal circuit weight training routine and pad work when he was visiting and talked to him for about 3-5 minutes and also got a picture before the workout.

I compiled a list of what he observed, what Brock told him, and what one quote on quote huge nordiac training partner told him!

Please take note my buddy is more of a fan than an MMA expert so don't expect a bjj blackbelts or DIV I wrestlers point of view. Don't make too much fun of him lol. FYI My buddy is 6'2 and solid 235 pounds in compared to Brock!

Notes from visit:

* Brock said he weighs between 279-285 now depending of training or time of day.

* Brock was very nice person and very upbeat and happy.

* Brock said Cole Konrad has improved night and day since he's been back.

* They've been training hard since end of August 2011.

* Nordiac partner says WWE 12 trailer shot a long time ago before surgery.

* Nordiac partner pointed out huge Brazilian kickboxer who he said made Overeem his bitch in Kickboxing match and has been pushing Brock and team to their limits.

* Nordiac partner said before surgery training sessions were always getting cancelled or Brock could not go more then 2 hours without pain and discomfort at times.

* Facility amazing!

* Brock working with 385 for reps on bench he counted 15 one set.

* Brock was deadlifting 495 for reps with ease.

* Brock throwing around huge kettlebells like nothing.

* Brock working with Gas style training mask on incline treadmill after circuit.

* They had to wrap Brocks hands with almost 3 rolls.

* My buddy said he never heard anyone hit pads so hard! Notices new style overhand right.

* Really working combos and head movement. blocking pads well with forearms when instructor hits back.

* Big Brazilian kickboxer guy that was mentioned earlyer really working on technique on kicks knees. Boxing coach on combos.

* Wow brock threw a head kick on big pad.

* His knees look impressive.

* Brock looking fresh after training session. Says he sweats like a pig but is not breathing super heavy even though session very intense.

* Grappling & sparring scheduled after afternoon break. He is told by one of coaches he is not allowed to be back in respectful words.

Hope this is informative. Since we really never hear anything about his camps! Sorry that my buddy couldn't give the best details and may of not noticed things experts would notice.
    Als het allemaal klopt traint Brock waarschijnlijk met Feitosa?

vCash

* Wow brock threw a head kick on big pad.

lol ??

vCash

heb tot nu toe nergens een reactie gezien van Brock op Overeem. weet iemand hier meer van
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Leuke feitjes! Een trainingsfilmpje van Broch of andere vechters vind ik altijd leuk om te zien. Laatst heb ik er een gepost van Brock, zouden van deze training ook nog beelden komen, vooral de krachttrainingen vind ik leuk en interessant om te zien van vechters

vCash

vCash

Lol! Seagal by frontkick KO.

Misschien dat ik er totaal overheen lees, maar weet iemand waar Alistair zich nu precies voorbereidt (en met wie)? Fabrice?

vCash

Dat Seagal gebeuren wat ik op de poster zie is niet serieus toch?

vCash

Jawel man, hij heeft een contract, maar is voor maar 1 partij. Mischien als hij wint dat hij weer mag?
    Sherdog ging bijna plat toen dit nieuws uitkwam
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Jawel man, hij heeft een contract, maar is voor maar 1 partij. Mischien als hij wint dat hij weer mag?
    Sherdog ging bijna plat toen dit nieuws uitkwam
    En nu moeten we jou serieus nemen?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Silat View Post
    En nu moeten we jou serieus nemen?
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

vCash

vCash

* Nordiac partner pointed out huge Brazilian kickboxer who he said made Overeem his bitch in Kickboxing match and has been pushing Brock and team to their limits.

Dat mocht feitosa willen. Volgens mij was het eerder een lucky shot dan dat ie domineerde.

vCash

Back for More: Donald Cerrone-Nate Diaz Planned for UFC 141

LAS VEGAS – Someone must have told Donald Cerrone when Chris Lytle retired, the UFC had a job opening for its Bonus King position.

The "Cowboy" will go after his fourth bonus of 2011 and will tie the UFC's record for most fights in one calendar year when he meets Nate Diaz at UFC 141. Multiple outlets have reported the two lightweights have agreed to meet on the UFC's year-end card in Las Vegas, and MMA Fighting on Monday morning confirmed with sources close to the fighters that the bout is being planned. MMA Junkie first reported the news Sunday night.

UFC 141 is expected for the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Dec. 30, a rare Friday pay-per-view for the UFC to avoid going head-to-head with the New Year's Eve holiday the following day. Scheduled to headline the card is a heavyweight contenders fight between former UFC champ Brock Lesnar and recent signee Alistair Overeem, the former Strikeforce heavyweight champion who was released from that promotion earlier this year only to sign with the UFC.

Cerrone on Saturday won his sixth straight fight and fourth in the UFC since merging over from the WEC when he submitted Dennis Siver in the first round at UFC 137. Of his four UFC fights so far in 2011, Cerrone has three post-fight bonus awards – one each for Fight of the Night, Knockout of the Night and Submission of the Night, which came against Siver.

Diaz snapped a two-fight losing skid last month when he submitted Takanori Gomi in the first round at UFC 135, winning Submission of the Night. That came after back-to-back decision losses to Dong Hyun Kim at UFC 125 and Rory MacDonald at UFC 129. Diaz has been nearly as active as Cerrone – he will fight for the fourth time this year.

Cerrone's bonus money in 2011 totals $215,000. His show and win purse totals out to $174,000 this year. A win and another bonus against Diaz would put him over the half-million mark for the year – not bad for a fighter who last year at this time was winning $10,000 bonuses in the WEC. Diaz has won seven bonuses in his last 11 fights.

The UFC record for non-tournament fights in one calendar is five, currently shared by Roger Huerta in 2007, plus Chris Leben and Nate Diaz's brother Nick, both in 2006. Assuming no delays in Cerrone's fight with Nate Diaz in December, he'll join that small group.

After UFC 137 on Saturday, Cerrone said he wanted to get back in the cage as soon as possible, and even mentioned he'd love to be on the UFC's December card.

"I want to keep fighting," Cerrone said at the post-fight press conference. "I don't want to sit and wait.

Cerrone even mentioned earlier in Fight Week that he was considering a move down to featherweight to fight Nam Phan, whom he believes disrespected his friend and teammate Leonard Garcia following his rematch win over him earlier this month. But that will get put on hold to stay at lightweight to fight Diaz.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bromios View Post

Dat mocht feitosa willen. Volgens mij was het eerder een lucky shot dan dat ie domineerde.

was dat Mike van Mike's gym in een GG shirt?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    was dat Mike van Mike's gym in een GG shirt?
    Ja zag het idd ook!